jimmy hampton jimmys super market

Posted in the Gary Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
garbage two faced people

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2012
i wuold like to know who that piece os shatt he thinks he is he started ouy as a bag boy years ago but yet he acts like he is better than the guys who work for him well he is not he think he so high and mighty don reed rental houses look better than his and he is just sorry waste of human being
RULER OF THE REALM

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
I AM ONLY ASSUMING. I MAY BE TOTALY IN LEFT FIELD AND WRONG. SO THAT HAVING BEEN SAID... i APPOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME FOR THE ERROR .
i ASSUME YOU ARE TALKING ABUT jIMMY OF jIMMYS HARDWARE IN rODERFIELD. iF THERE IS ANOTHE PLACE THAT i AMNOT AWARE F i APPOLOGIZE FOR THE GRIEVIOUS ERROR iF NOT AGAIN i APOOGIZE FOR MAKING ANOTHER ASS OF MYSELF.
BUT IF I AM RIGHT, AND THIS MAN, jIMMY, THINKS HE IS BETTER THEN OTHERS HE IS RIGHT. HE EART NED IT. HE WORKED HIS LIFE FOR IT. AND THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT LIKE IT CAN EAT SHIT AND DIE. AGAIN MY OPINION.
SEEMS TO ME THERE IS OR ARE A FEW JEALOUS PEOPLE, THAT WASTED THIER TIME, AND ANY TALENTS THAT GOD GAVE THEM AND QUIT SCHOOL TO BE A BUM AND TO DAM LAZY TO USE THIER MIND AND MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES. j
MMY SAW A NEED AND WENT ABOUT FULL FILLING THAT NEED AND THEN MAKING A HELL F A LOT OF MONEY IN DOING SO. HURRAY FOR jIMMY!!!
ALL OF THE ABOV IS MY OPINION. SO THINK BEFORE YU WRITE DISPARAGING WORDS OF THOSE THAT ARE INDED BETTER THEN YOU HAVE MOR MONEY THEN YUO AND MOST DEFINITLY HAVE MORE BRAINS THEN YOU. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING FOR THE COMMUNITY.
AMEN!
Reader

Winter Park, FL

#3 Jun 15, 2012
garbage two faced people wrote:
i wuold like to know who that piece os shatt he thinks he is he started ouy as a bag boy years ago but yet he acts like he is better than the guys who work for him well he is not he think he so high and mighty don reed rental houses look better than his and he is just sorry waste of human being
The man is a shrewd business man and a wonderful human being. I have known him for many years and did business with him for many years.... You sound like someone that possibly didnt pay their store bill and lost credit there, or either didn't your rent pay rent and got evicted. Either way, your post is a waste of time because Jimmy Hampton is so well liked you will have a hard time finding sympathy from anyone..........
Amen

Farmington, MI

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Hes always been nice to my family and whoever started this is just a worthless pos. get over yourself!!
matthew

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2012
sure you don't mean the guys that are working for jimmy? afew are snobs to good to smile or speak
Roderfield Trailer Park

Welch, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2012
His grocery store has been closed for sometime now.

Try to keep up with the times.
Karen Walls

Columbia, SC

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Roderfield Trailer Park wrote:
<quoted text>His grocery store has been closed for sometime now.
Try to keep up with the times.
Mr. Jimmy started out working for Smith McCoy at McCoy's Cash Grocery many years ago.
Jimmy Hampton is a blessing to not only Roderfield, but McDowell County. I'm sure we don't know all the things he has done to help people, but believe, he and Ms. Emma are wonderful people and have given much to our communities.
To whomever wrote the first comment....Please, say what you have written to the man's face.

garbage two faced people

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jun 16, 2012
first of all to post two you need to seek mental help because something is wrong with you 2nd i have credit with jimmy 3rd i own my own property and 2 others jimmy is nice to me i was speaking about the way he treats his employes . sure his nice to any one who is giving him money and i am very glad you people have not seen this side of him because i used to think of him just like you all do ,but know i no diffrent and i have a right to my opionion . even if ass hole like you all dont like it .
What an idiot

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Karen Walls wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Jimmy started out working for Smith McCoy at McCoy's Cash Grocery many years ago.
Jimmy Hampton is a blessing to not only Roderfield, but McDowell County. I'm sure we don't know all the things he has done to help people, but believe, he and Ms. Emma are wonderful people and have given much to our communities.
To whomever wrote the first comment....Please, say what you have written to the man's face.
They had better not say it in the presence of 99.9999% of anyone that lives in McDowell County. They would get some manners slapped in them. Who in the world could say anything about that sweet old man, that has went out of his way to help so many people, my family included.
Roderfield Trailer Park

Clay, WV

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Karen Walls wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you traveled to McDowell County? All the blessings were passed out a long time ago.

Roderfield doesn't even have a large grocery store. The County is DEAD.

06/2012
Just My Opinion

Princeton, WV

#11 Jun 18, 2012
I only shop at Jimmy's when I need things because you can't get into the Kwik Serv for the trash and dopeheads standing in front of the door and doing their drug deals in the parking lot AND in front of the door. Who wants to have to wade through the trash to get through the door? Roderfield will be an even sadder place when Jimmy is gone. You can find stuff there that you can't find anywhere else and, if the doesn't have it, he will try to get it for you.
Ruler of The Realm

Moundsville, WV

#12 Jun 18, 2012
first of all to post two you need to seek mental help because something is wrong with you 2nd i have credit with jimmy 3rd i own my own property and 2 others jimmy is nice to me i was speaking about the way he treats his employes . sure his nice to any one who is giving him money and i am very glad you people have not seen this side of him because i used to think of him just like you all do ,but know i no diffrent and i have a right to my opionion . even if ass hole like you all dont like it .
SIR I AM THE POSTER F POS NUMBER 2 THE SECOND ON THE FIRT PAGE. I ASSUME YUR BEINGPISED OFFF IS DIRECTED TO ME. WTF DID i DO OR AY TO CAUS THAT. i LIKE jIMMY. dONOT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY ANDHVE NOT DONE BUSINESS WITHHIMIN YEARS. NO NEED TO. I LIKE HIS SORE.I TELL OUT OF TOWNERS OF THIS OLD MANS STOE AND LETS GO SEE IT. REAL OLD TIMEY.
IF JIMMY THINKS HEIS BETTER THENOTHER THEN SO BE IT. YU CAN NOT CHANGE ANYTHING MUCH LESS CHANGE ANY ONE. i FRANKLY THINK HE DESERVED AL HE WORKED FOR AND THAT READERS IS TE DEFINITIVE WORD
w o r k .
you owe me an appology. but forget it. I leave you and your stupid kind to god. stupid cannot be fixed. i only hope god can fix stupid! You need a lot of fixing boy!
As the world turns

Mount Holly, NC

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Jimmy Hampton got his learning from Smith McCoy.Was Smith a person that you could trust? All the people who could answer this question are dead. Jimmy always treated me with respect.Thats good enough for me.
DAH

Nitro, WV

#14 Jun 18, 2012
My mother in law knew Jimmy & his wife from many years ago. She was a widower and had a hard time making ends meet at times. I remember several times she would call Jimmy up and tell him her delema ad he always helped her in any way he could. He didn't have to do that, he did it out of the kindness of his heart. If he didn't go out of his way to help you, my guess is that you are not trustworthy. You can't blame the man for looking out for his best interest. If he let everyone have an account he would go in the hole.
Sapphire

Summersville, WV

#15 Jun 18, 2012
As the world turns wrote:
Jimmy Hampton got his learning from Smith McCoy.Was Smith a person that you could trust? All the people who could answer this question are dead. Jimmy always treated me with respect.Thats good enough for me.
You tell em brother.. As far as i can remember... He's always been good to us...
Somewhere In Roderfield

Princeton, WV

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Just My Opinion wrote:
I only shop at Jimmy's when I need things because you can't get into the Kwik Serv for the trash and dopeheads standing in front of the door and doing their drug deals in the parking lot AND in front of the door. Who wants to have to wade through the trash to get through the door? Roderfield will be an even sadder place when Jimmy is gone. You can find stuff there that you can't find anywhere else and, if the doesn't have it, he will try to get it for you.
Jimmy closed his grocery store year's ago.

It's now a Snake Handlers Church.
Karen Walls

Columbia, SC

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Roderfield Trailer Park wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time you traveled to McDowell County? All the blessings were passed out a long time ago.
Roderfield doesn't even have a large grocery store. The County is DEAD.
06/2012
I'm sorry you are having a bad day.
I beg to differ with you, RTP. I grew up in Rodefield and the Hampton family happen to be my neighbors.

As far as the last time I traveled to McDowell was last September.
I have many family members that still live in the area.

Jimmy started working for Smith McCoy many years ago and if you will ask around, someone will confirm that fact. I know Smith had the McCoy's Cash Grocery back in the fifties.

RTP, I wasn't aware Roderfield had a trailer park. Where is it located?

Didn't mean to upset you, Sweetie.
Roderfield Trailer Park

Princeton, WV

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Karen Walls wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you are having a bad day.
I beg to differ with you, RTP. I grew up in Rodefield and the Hampton family happen to be my neighbors.
As far as the last time I traveled to McDowell was last September.
I have many family members that still live in the area.
Jimmy started working for Smith McCoy many years ago and if you will ask around, someone will confirm that fact. I know Smith had the McCoy's Cash Grocery back in the fifties.
RTP, I wasn't aware Roderfield had a trailer park. Where is it located?
Didn't mean to upset you, Sweetie.
I understand the history of Jimmy,H.

My Mother and Father knew/know Jimmy. They did a lot of business at his store year's ago. All I'm saying is that Jimmy closed his grocery store year's ago. Some people act like it's still open.

Correct about a Trailer Park. Roderfield Trailer Park is my screen name I use on here..."SCREEN NAME" Get It?

I don't live at Roderfield/Never did/Never will.

I hope you understand.
Very Interesting

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 19, 2012
Somewhere In Roderfield wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy closed his grocery store year's ago.
It's now a Snake Handlers Church.
Where is this located? I am so interested,And would love to attend. What is the charge to enter? Do they have Security Guards? Does Jimmys Store sale the snakes? Isnt Jimmy the old man that used to run that old grocery Store years ago? Is he still living?I know back in the 70s he was an old run down man. If hes living,Surely,He dont handle these snakes.does he? Gosh,He must be a 100 years old,If hes still here. Would love to see someone like that with a big ole Rattler.I am just passing through here tonight,Lodeging in the area,But will be back soon. Please tell the says and time of these Snake Services.

Thank You So Much.This was so interesting,and Im so glad to find this out.I will have to call my family tomorrow and notify them about this.I have a Brother,origanally from the area,That lives in Ft.Myers,That would love to attend this also.
Just My Opinion

Bramwell, WV

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Jimmy's Supermarket bldg. is now his warehouse for furniture. I think that "Tootsie's Snack Bar" bldg. may be a church now...at least it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Word Story (Dec '09) 5 min Location hidden 656
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 min Location hidden 3,639
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 min texas pete 11,756
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min bacon hater 58,033
Found an injured owl! 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 10
Bad Checks 2 hr CHECK OUT THIS 4
kanye west 2 hr KW IS A LOSER 7
•••
•••
Gary Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000