Julie

Hampstead, NC

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Is he still around?
ivan

War, WV

#2 Dec 8, 2012
yup, he sure is, livin in shaft, n letting jimmy suck his stuff for money.. still on needle dope, and still black, if u ask me, he is only here to b a failure and breathe up all the white mans air
Get real

Hampstead, NC

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Him and pint have baby's with the same girl so that means they both have a std. They both broke off crystal Lyons. The taxes are due on the house and the other one is headed to jail for a very long time. By the way the Feds are watching Ivan's house for drug sells. Have fun with bubba:)
Marie

Kansas City, MO

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Get real wrote:
Him and pint have baby's with the same girl so that means they both have a std. They both broke off crystal Lyons. The taxes are due on the house and the other one is headed to jail for a very long time. By the way the Feds are watching Ivan's house for drug sells. Have fun with bubba:)
Lmao who hasn't broke off Crystal Lyons? She has f.cked and s.cked anything that will let her and she prefers to go after married or spoken for men cause she likes all the Drama that "cums" with it. She is pathetic and if anyone has growing up to do....
update

War, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2013
i koow all 3
update

War, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2013
know...trying to type in the dark...all 3 r bums no good for nothing..
Coal wood kid

Hampstead, NC

#7 Jan 2, 2013
He been riding around war with pints baby momma!
Jimmy

War, WV

#8 Jan 9, 2013
lol... Well That funny I must be paying him in Rocks, Because my Broke ass do not got any money, Ha ha ha ha,,,,You guys make my day of what else can you tell or lie about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Maverick 808 36,077
jesse east (Jun '12) 6 hr Know them 14
Big Four Exxon 6 hr Dungadude 5
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr luci 17,439
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr luci 5,702
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 hr Mark mark 33,122
gamber and drugs 11 hr Move 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages