April K. and John C.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
johns sis

Bluefield, WV

#21 Mar 31, 2010
ok so what yea we like to have a good time to but we arent crack heads like you, and i know you dont have any space to talk bout any ones kids, but i wont go there on you. we know all bout that!
1 post removed
johns sis

Bluefield, WV

#23 Apr 1, 2010
haha this is soso funny, hey dina why was you trying to get away from april so fast you knew that you was gonna get that ass kicked, well i guess you will learn to talk shit about something that isnt any of your buisness, or talk bout someones kids, but like i said before i wont go there on you bout yours cause im not that f-ing sick. hahahahahahahaha
Dont be scared

Rupert, WV

#24 Apr 2, 2010
Why don't April and Dina just set a time and place and get this over with. You all sound so childish talking all this crap on the computer. They need to just fight it out instead of running their mouths to each other. Anyway whats the worst that could happen one of them might get their a$$ kicked?
well

Princeton, WV

#25 Apr 2, 2010
Dont be scared wrote:
Why don't April and Dina just set a time and place and get this over with. You all sound so childish talking all this crap on the computer. They need to just fight it out instead of running their mouths to each other. Anyway whats the worst that could happen one of them might get their a$$ kicked?
Well now let's not stir it till it stinks! I agree that they sound childish on here argueing but what good would it actually do if they fought? They both stay so stoned they wouldnt even know what was going on it wouldnt be much of a fight at all.For that matter John's sister is the little instagator here I say they both team up on her for keeping this mess going she really should just keep her nose out of it. Two wrongs dont make a right and the 3rd party butting in sure isnt making it any better.They all need to stay off of topix and do something productive with their lives like maybe dry out and take care of their kids or something!
true

Rupert, WV

#26 Apr 3, 2010
why was april and dina fighting yesterday for
omg

Bluefield, WV

#27 Apr 10, 2010
cause dina likes to run her mouth where it dosent belong!!
1 post removed
johns sister

Princeton, WV

#29 Apr 11, 2010
leave my brother out of all this stupid shit he aint no angel but he aint no worse then any of u dope heads in davy his baby is not involved in any of this stupid shit she is a baby and innocent dina worry bout where the hell u own children are and who they belong to before u speak on someone elses..... grow up go to rehab get ur self right then talk bout others
WOW

Mocksville, NC

#30 Apr 11, 2010
And these are "The Days of Our Lives". Other than that comment all I can say about this Topic is "wow"!!!!!! Have a Great Day! ;)
dina

Bluefield, WV

#31 Apr 14, 2010
Dont be scared wrote:
Why don't April and Dina just set a time and place and get this over with. You all sound so childish talking all this crap on the computer. They need to just fight it out instead of running their mouths to each other. Anyway whats the worst that could happen one of them might get their a$$ kicked?
for starts, i never wrote that crap, and april knows it, it was jus someone tryna start shit and use my name, so they got what they wanted to start, a bunch of bullshit. so whoever the childish ass that sighned my name to stuff i never said, step up, oh but of course everybody wants to hide behind the screen.
april

Bluefield, WV

#32 Apr 20, 2010
you tell them dina thats all they want to do is hide behind the screen
mamie kingsley

Princeton, WV

#33 Apr 23, 2010
dina wrote:
<quoted text>for starts, i never wrote that crap, and april knows it, it was jus someone tryna start shit and use my name, so they got what they wanted to start, a bunch of bullshit. so whoever the childish ass that sighned my name to stuff i never said, step up, oh but of course everybody wants to hide behind the screen.
hey dina u all me gary 40 and my 10 dollars. or iam takimg it out on u cause another person told me u got it and it will be gave back, u blanking thef. and i better have it back by sunday or we are going to have problems. i know u got it back and never handed it back, so tell tony i mean it or ull get urs promise.
No the feeling

Bluefield, WV

#34 Apr 25, 2010
what goes around comes around
wtf

Princeton, WV

#35 Apr 27, 2010
mamie kingsley wrote:
<quoted text>hey dina u all me gary 40 and my 10 dollars. or iam takimg it out on u cause another person told me u got it and it will be gave back, u blanking thef. and i better have it back by sunday or we are going to have problems. i know u got it back and never handed it back, so tell tony i mean it or ull get urs promise.
you have to be the most illiterate person that i have met. are you really that stupid or just that strung out? i hope dina beats your ass. you all are some sick ppl for sharing a man and having kids by him. only in the county i guess!
mamie kingsley

Clay, WV

#36 Jun 23, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you have to be the most illiterate person that i have met. are you really that stupid or just that strung out? i hope dina beats your ass. you all are some sick ppl for sharing a man and having kids by him. only in the county i guess!
no iam not illiterate never have been and no i nevered shared we were threw and will always be there thats what april wanted so she went and got it mine child was first so no we are not sick theres alot of people who kids by there sister exold man not just april and me me and john was long and done with for years so he was fair game to anyone .i have my old man and beside ur the illiterate one i ve never done a thing to u for u to call me names i work ive always worked i've graduated along with a quite a few down here i finished school then had my son and worked and supportted all my kids myself with no help- from there fathers but gary. if i was so illiterate i would have never finished school or got any type of cerctification. to better my self. so quit hidding be hind the screen and say ur real name u illiterate a$$ hole. and give ur name like the rest of us. are u scared.
poor children

United States

#37 Jul 30, 2010
I think Deadbeat Dad John should worry a little more about his fatherless children and their wellbeing then doping and fighting. He has like 5 kids. Does he even have a job?
hey

Bluefield, WV

#38 Jan 30, 2013
mamie kingsley wrote:
<quoted text>hey dina u all me gary 40 and my 10 dollars. or iam takimg it out on u cause another person told me u got it and it will be gave back, u blanking thef. and i better have it back by sunday or we are going to have problems. i know u got it back and never handed it back, so tell tony i mean it or ull get urs promise.
quit buying dope drug addict
hey

Bluefield, WV

#39 Jan 30, 2013
poor children wrote:
I think Deadbeat Dad John should worry a little more about his fatherless children and their wellbeing then doping and fighting. He has like 5 kids. Does he even have a job?
hell never get out of jail and when he does hes marrying kristee poor little april
come see me

Lexington, NC

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Sheena Mamies Cousin wrote:
Mamie has 3 wonderful little boys. Yes they are all by different men, but that doesn't mean anything. Her oldest is by John, and yes he and April are now with each other ( SO WHAT ). Mamie has had the welfare called on her, but they have not found anything on her. So whoever you may be you need to keep ya nose in ya own biz. Mamie has a very good job so she is taken care of her children very well. Mamie is a very nice person. The question is, what kind of person are you? Sticking ya nose in someone's life and personal biz where it doesn't belong.
im just curious...what do the kids call john?? Uncle? Daddy? Or uncle daddy?? And if u have such a good job..why dont you have a tooth in ur head?? Usually good paying jobs have dental insurance!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 4 min IgnoreIt 30,989
Teachers Strike 6 min Wesley 16
Stevens Prison (Apr '07) 25 min Heather 42
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr COOTERDOG 41,753
"???tion" - word game (May '10) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 153
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Fakereporter 4,419
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr So_da_lish_us 7,558

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages