WILDCHILD

Smoot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Why was the cops at their house the other night? What kind of trouble are they in now?
davy resident

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

what happen between april and tony the other night
april kingsley

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

WILDCHILD wrote:
Why was the cops at their house the other night? What kind of trouble are they in now?
none of yall bizz wax
april kingsley

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

davy resident wrote:
I wooped his ass for calling me and my old man names and then john wooped his ass for hitting me . tony thanks he bad ass and stuff but he got his. and he better keep his mouth shut or he will get it again.
kev

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

let him have it he deserves it
Mamie k

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

davy resident wrote:
its none of yals biz wax cause they wasn't in any trouble think u . why should any of yal care cause have of davy has been qustioned or arrestwd by cops so why dont yal ask them why they were at there houses. yal leave my sister alone.she hasn't done a thing to yal evrytime some shi* in this stinkin town yal know what color and how big it was so mined ur own business and quit worry about every bodys elses.
johns sis

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

its no ones buisness, it aint nothing serious so mind ya own buisness and you will have a better life
Wondering

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Mamie k wrote:
<quoted text>its none of yals biz wax cause they wasn't in any trouble think u . why should any of yal care cause have of davy has been qustioned or arrestwd by cops so why dont yal ask them why they were at there houses. yal leave my sister alone.she hasn't done a thing to yal evrytime some shi* in this stinkin town yal know what color and how big it was so mined ur own business and quit worry about every bodys elses.
Well since this is the sis that cant spell for shit or at least she dont no what spell check is, what yall no bout her an her ole man? Cause from what I hear they sure aint no better. With the welfare being at there house and all I heard that one more call and they lose the three kids shes had by 3 different men. I also heard that one of em belong to her sisters ole man. Then question is though, what kinda folds are they? You no how people like to start rumors, just wanted to no if that stuffs true. Either way people make mistakes in there past, so what kinda people are they now? Talkin bout MK and her man GW, GB, or GWB, how ever you want it appreviated, lol.
Wondering

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

oops, the 3rd line should say,"The question is though, what kinda folks are they"?
spell check

Wirtz, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Wondering wrote:
oops, the 3rd line should say,"The question is though, what kinda folks are they"?
Use the spell check you were referring to.
Dina

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

april kingsley wrote:
<quoted text> I wooped his ass for calling me and my old man names and then john wooped his ass for hitting me . tony thanks he bad ass and stuff but he got his. and he better keep his mouth shut or he will get it again.
B*tch u didnt whoop his ass and neither did John so you need to stop getting on here talkin shit
Heard That

Maysel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
B*tch u didnt whoop his ass and neither did John so you need to stop getting on here talkin shit
You go girl tell 'em like it is! Everybody is so sick of her running that mouth on here. Maybe you and Tony should beat their asses for them and then they would learn to keep their stupid mouths shut!!!!!
jess

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Dina,

Aren't you the one that everyone says should be a stripper for Davy? LOL!

But then they said that everyone has done seen you naked and it wouldn't be much a thrill.
heyy

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

jess wrote:
Dina,
Aren't you the one that everyone says should be a stripper for Davy? LOL!
But then they said that everyone has done seen you naked and it wouldn't be much a thrill.
And isn't her and Tony the one that broke in to R's?
john sis

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

well dina you need to mind your own buisness , this aint nothing to sou either, so just like everyone else you would have a much better life if you worried bout yourself instead of everyone else.you arent any better than them any way your are just an old dope head like most of your people in davy so you dont have any room to talk
Heard That

Maysel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

john sis wrote:
well dina you need to mind your own buisness , this aint nothing to sou either, so just like everyone else you would have a much better life if you worried bout yourself instead of everyone else.you arent any better than them any way your are just an old dope head like most of your people in davy so you dont have any room to talk
I guess it is her buisness doesnt she live with Tony? Your such a dumbass if it's none of her buisness then I guess it's none of your either! Maybe you should take your own advice and mind your own buisness and you would have a better life yourself! And believe me you have no room to call anyone a dopehead or anything else if your Johns sister he's no angel he does plenty so dont throw stones when you and your own family are doing the same thing!
Dina

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

john sis wrote:
yes it is my business when she is getting on here talking shit..so seems to me like you need to stop talking shit on here this is none of your buisness..your calling me a dope head John is so strung out on crack and April is nothing more than a pillhead hell she was doing them when she was pregnant with the baby she claims belongs to John!
Loving You Girl

Webster Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Judged:

Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is my business when she is getting on here talking shit..so seems to me like you need to stop talking shit on here this is none of your buisness..your calling me a dope head John is so strung out on crack and April is nothing more than a pillhead hell she was doing them when she was pregnant with the baby she claims belongs to John!
Let them talk all the shit they want to,they are just jealouse of you baby! But I will always love you,you are a real sweetheart.I would like to take good care of you,and treat you like a real sweetheart.
Sheena Mamies Cousin

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Mamie has 3 wonderful little boys. Yes they are all by different men, but that doesn't mean anything. Her oldest is by John, and yes he and April are now with each other ( SO WHAT ). Mamie has had the welfare called on her, but they have not found anything on her. So whoever you may be you need to keep ya nose in ya own biz. Mamie has a very good job so she is taken care of her children very well. Mamie is a very nice person. The question is, what kind of person are you? Sticking ya nose in someone's life and personal biz where it doesn't belong.
heyy

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Well since this is the sis that cant spell for shit or at least she dont no what spell check is, what yall no bout her an her ole man? Cause from what I hear they sure aint no better. With the welfare being at there house and all I heard that one more call and they lose the three kids shes had by 3 different men. I also heard that one of em belong to her sisters ole man. Then question is though, what kinda folds are they? You no how people like to start rumors, just wanted to no if that stuffs true. Either way people make mistakes in there past, so what kinda people are they now? Talkin bout MK and her man GW, GB, or GWB, how ever you want it appreviated, lol.
Wow you talk about her spelling but look at yours! It's know not no! There are also many other errors in your reply. You need to check your spelling before you talk about anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Gary Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••