samantha edwards
wildandwonderful

Princeton, WV

#1 May 16, 2011
i cannot believe her, she is messing around with married men. one man left his wife and kids. not only is she messing around with him, but i heard she was messing around with others.
stoopid

Princeton, WV

#2 May 16, 2011
Is that the girl who is messing with the married man whose wife just had their baby? If so, he is a loser. what kind of turd leaves their wife when she's about 7 months pregnant?
wildandwonderful

Princeton, WV

#3 May 17, 2011
yelp thats the one, a homewrecker. u would think she would have told him to back off ur a married man, but she didnt, i heard she was her friend to, so there was no excuse that she didnt know. he still hasnt filed for seperation or divorce, that would make me wonder, HE IS SICK IN THE HEAD! married 3 times and he's almost 40. when is he gonna take responsibility and grow up. as for her she's no damn good. sounds like she is so desperate because no man wants her so she see's dollar signs.
april

Bluefield, WV

#4 May 17, 2011
Samantha is my best friend and y'all need to leave her alone. So back off. Are your lives so pathetic that u have to talk about her? I bet your life is pathetic so back the hell off
bradshaw yall

Princeton, WV

#5 May 17, 2011
april wrote:
Samantha is my best friend and y'all need to leave her alone. So back off. Are your lives so pathetic that u have to talk about her? I bet your life is pathetic so back the hell off
welp, your friend is a no good homewreckin hoe. she should know if she got him dishonestly then she'll lose him the same way.
1 post removed
amused

Princeton, WV

#7 May 17, 2011
Our lives are pathetic? She's the pathetic one, I guess she couldn't find her own man so she breaks up another home! She was pregnant. What kind of man does that? But apparently that's the kind of man she wants, one who would leave his family. It's sad really that not only him but her put an innocent baby's life in the middle of this. Yeah, you have an honorable best friend right there.
close friend

Princeton, WV

#8 May 17, 2011
Well I know it to be true that the wife recorded her and her husband still having sex on her phone, and Samantha won't even listen to it. She still wants to be with him, ha isn't the wife the smart one.
bradshaw yall

Princeton, WV

#9 May 18, 2011
close friend wrote:
Well I know it to be true that the wife recorded her and her husband still having sex on her phone, and Samantha won't even listen to it. She still wants to be with him, ha isn't the wife the smart one.
That's not smart on the wife's part at all. Why would you have sex with him after he's done you that way? He's probably got something now that soap won't wash off.
just wondering

Princeton, WV

#10 May 18, 2011
bradshaw yall wrote:
<quoted text>That's not smart on the wife's part at all. Why would you have sex with him after he's done you that way? He's probably got something now that soap won't wash off.
If I was the wife I wouldn't be sleeping with him either, who knows who he's been with, but on the other hand he is her husband and they have kids together. Samantha is the sick one knowing that they have sex when they see each other, and knowing that she has it recorded, she is so sick. She honestly thinks that he wants to be with her when only its a fling, he is a married man and when is she gonna realize its not gonna be over.
Eww

Princeton, WV

#11 May 20, 2011
That chick has seriously been around You would think that if he was going to leave his wife he would have left for someone with a little more class her idea of class is shorts and a pair on tennis shoes on a street corner, real fancy huh? welp i think his wife is beautiful. i give her props, taking care of two children by herself while her husband is out having play dates with samantha. Hes crazy to have left her.
just me

Princeton, WV

#12 May 20, 2011
Eww wrote:
That chick has seriously been around You would think that if he was going to leave his wife he would have left for someone with a little more class her idea of class is shorts and a pair on tennis shoes on a street corner, real fancy huh? welp i think his wife is beautiful. i give her props, taking care of two children by herself while her husband is out having play dates with samantha. Hes crazy to have left her.
She is beautiful. Too pretty for his old ugly a$$. He'll be old and alone one day. His sons will never respect him for he did to their mother.
Who Cares

Princeton, WV

#13 May 22, 2011
Leave Samantha alone !!!!
a family member

Bluefield, WV

#14 May 24, 2011
Who Cares wrote:
Leave Samantha alone !!!!
NO WERE NOT
Lie

Beckley, WV

#15 May 25, 2011
Maybe these two women should just share this guy. Then everyone will be happy
haha

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 15, 2011
no body mentioned that the wife was messing with a married man first and that her new baby might not be the husbands anyway lol
do tell

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jul 15, 2011
haha wrote:
no body mentioned that the wife was messing with a married man first and that her new baby might not be the husbands anyway lol
well who was the married guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 hr luci 2,218
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr -Prince- 17,426
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr luci 5,682
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 hr Izzy-_- 35,914
Review: MCNB Bank & Trust Co (Jan '09) 9 hr wrong 16
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 10 hr earl 1,608
Rocchettie (Sep '14) 12 hr Lazy poor or both 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages