Rock 'n' roll, cars and action fuel J...

Rock 'n' roll, cars and action fuel Jersey cable TV icon

There are 1 comment on the story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Rock 'n' roll, cars and action fuel Jersey cable TV icon. In it, reports that:

'Being able to show all the things I enjoy doing,'' Craig said. That would be things like race cars, motorcycles, girls, demolition derbies and just about anything else that gets the adrenaline pumping.

Join the discussion below, or

Trenton, NJ

#1 Aug 31, 2009
I remember watching this dude in High School. I didn't even know the show was still around. Talk about and out of no where blast from the past. WOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark pd and cfd Mar 17 65gtoman 1
News Immigration raids net 32 fugitives (May '06) Mar 16 pass 121
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... (May '16) Feb 24 American People W... 3
News Scotch Plains man pleads guilty to bilking rest... (Feb '08) Feb 19 Licketysplit 70
Rah!Con Rahway, NJ Comic Book Expo Jan '18 Hamilton12 2
News Merck grants free license for pediatric HIV drug (Feb '15) Jan '18 Seniors For Fairness 3
Nanny Nov '17 Joy 1

Garwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Garwood Mortgages