No title

There are 23 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 12, 2007, titled No title. In it, Newsday reports that:

Doreen Wojtas has returned to work, but not to the same job she had before becoming a mother of three.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAH MOM of 4

Beacon, NY

#30 Jul 15, 2007
DarthVader wrote:
Women always want it both ways - work 1/2 day and let the husband or butch work 2 or 3 jobs to support their soccer mom life style.
Sorry raising kids doesnt count as a job.
Tell your mom that...your a loser! Bet your not married with kids!
Get Real

Chester, CT

#31 Jul 16, 2007
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you define survival?
What do you pay for cable?-do you get basic or the big 200/month package- what kind of car do you drive? I'm sure you are not wanting for anything you just want a larger lifestyle.
What do you know about my lifestyle? Is your point of view that we should be home with the kids at all cost? Do you truly believe that women and children should live with just the basic needs for survival? Are you from some third world country? I hear Al Qaida is recruiting, they have the same antiquated disturbed hatred for women that you seem to possess.
Raul Martinez

New York, NY

#32 Jul 23, 2007
Ray_D wrote:
Kudos to the moms who made the right decision and didn't dump their kids in day care as they pursued the American dream of materialism and status. Your children are the better for it.
You said it right and i couldnt agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cross on rt 84 Oct 19 jen 1
News Schmitt, Skoufis battle during Newburgh debate Oct 19 Mimi Cheng 1
Can someone recommend a place that can fix Pati... Oct 8 joan 1
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Sep 26 Ron 305
Adoptees and Birth parents, and siblings Reunite! Sep '16 joan 1
verplank deli owner says f__k the U.S. (Dec '12) Sep '16 Bailey 15
News Shrimp Grown In Tanks Make A Splash, Coming To ... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1

Garrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages