Murder suspect disputes facts from ow...

Murder suspect disputes facts from own statement

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Murder suspect disputes facts from own statement. In it, Journal News reports that:

CARMEL - Anthony Grigoroff signed documents and answered questions on video indicating that he understood his Miranda rights before he spoke to sheriff's investigators in May 2009 about his role in the December 2008 shooting death of John Marcinak of Garrison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Johns Friend

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Aug 3, 2010
John was a father of 3 great young kids. a dedicated father and husband. He was the local towing company(Garrison Gargage) who he had taken over from his father. For over 50 years, the Marcinak's pulled us out of ditches and snow covered driveways. Always on-call. Always very understanding. Always there for us no matter what..
Now we have a huge hole in our small community. I miss John.
I hope they all get the maximum sentencing and rot in Hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maloney Unsuccessful In Battling GOP Over Anti-... May 20 Rainbow Kid 6
News Hurricane Sandy Roughs Up Yorktown (Nov '12) May 15 Van Buren St Guy 2
News West Point launches inquiry into cadets' fists-... May 8 Old Surfer Dude 1
Adoptees Born at Julia L. Butterfield Hospital ... (Jan '12) Apr '16 Cynthia Stalter 50
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Apr '16 Mike 302
News Elizabeth Crane finds a new place and her voice... Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Putnam Valley music teacher accused of sexually... (Sep '07) Feb '13 anonymous 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages