randy janak salvage yard opens in dow...

randy janak salvage yard opens in downtown david city

Posted in the Garrison Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BEN

Lincoln, NE

#1 May 24, 2011
Can you believe this, the Mayor and Chief of Police have given Randy Janak the green light to bring loads and loads of junk into the property that the City just got cleaned up after an 11 year battle. Randy sold them on the story that it was just for a short time until he schedules a sale. And then Randy tells his friends that he plans a sale in 2012 or 2013.

Randy never told a true word to the City about his rat trap junked up properties since he lived here, and now we start believing him. Circle your calendar for May 20, 2011 when the inflow started and we'll see just how long a "short time" really is.

The top two law enforcement people in David City give Randy a free pass to break the law, and city code is city law. WOW!!
deli 49

Lincoln, NE

#2 May 24, 2011
I guess if the city is dumb enough to believe him, he is smart enough to take advantage. I cant believe this town somtimes. Whoever gave him the ok to do this should be the ones to clean it up in 10 years or so.
Rob

Lincoln, NE

#3 May 24, 2011
Nobody in their right mind believes
Randy Janak. What are those two thinking of?
I'll bet Randy likes them a lot.

The City rebuilds D Street and then allows a salvage yard at the tracks so Randy has a nice place to publicly store more of his junk. I think in Zav's front yard might have been a better idea.
Bigfoot

United States

#4 May 25, 2011
A real trashy statement for David City. Are we trolling for more bums to move to town?
deli 49

Lincoln, NE

#5 May 25, 2011
Dont we have enough bums here already?
Bigfoot

United States

#6 May 25, 2011
We love bums in DC, just look at how easy we make it for Janak to live like an animal.
Charles

Lincoln, NE

#7 May 25, 2011
Taken a peek at the Gaston homestead lately? Talk about living like an animal.
jates

Lincoln, NE

#8 May 26, 2011
Randy Janak for park superintendant
rabbit

Lincoln, NE

#9 May 26, 2011
GIVE BILL BACK HIS JOB. who cares about janak. look at the police station that the mayor set up. look at the mess in the park. all the things the mayor called bill on now runs free. dandilons, trash in the cans. sticks all over. who set up the swimming pool????? i am sure the park sup did not do it. GIVE BILL BACK HIS JOB
no cigar

Lincoln, NE

#10 May 26, 2011
Find your meds and take them.
deli 49

Lincoln, NE

#11 May 26, 2011
Bales was at the pool all the time, I seen him there many times. Rabbit your incoherent rambling and lack of any facts makes you look like an.....
Master Baiter

Fremont, NE

#12 May 26, 2011
5-26-11 = a good day for DC!

Bales still the park sup!
Rob

Lincoln, NE

#13 May 26, 2011
Wow, great news, Bales is in!!!! Buntgen is out?
dc sux

United States

#14 May 26, 2011
deli 49 wrote:
I guess if the city is dumb enough to believe him, he is smart enough to take advantage. I cant believe this town somtimes. Whoever gave him the ok to do this should be the ones to clean it up in 10 years or so.
you pricks all need to start looking in your own back yards at your own problems i tell ya what randy janek is one person in david city that if i needed anything hed be there to do what he could while you little girls are gossiping and worring about every one else
United Van Lines

Lincoln, NE

#15 May 26, 2011
We would be very interested in helping both of you move to the destination of your choice. We might really make it worth your while if the move was out of the county.

BTW, the last name of your very good, supportive friend is Janak, not Janek.
deli 49

Lincoln, NE

#16 May 26, 2011
Randy is one of the nicest people around. I agree with you there. I ment no disrespect to Randy actually. Im just saying that he will drag it out as long as possible, and if they(the city) gives him 10 days to clean it up again, he will start on the 9th day. If he can get away with it I guess more power to him. And one last thing, you must be a prick like everyone else cause here you are gossiping and worring about what people are saying.
Bob

Lincoln, NE

#17 May 26, 2011
Dear Mr. Sux,

Why don't you help your good friend Randy out of the pickle that his current inventory situation of excess junk has caused him. The property that he occupies in the north part of David City is full of junk and cannot handle any more on either lot. His schoolhouse property is likewise full to overflowing with more excess junk and has no room. Bruno has not reported lately about the situation with the Janak property in that locale. The reports from his neighbors at the lake by Erickson indicate that room is a scarce commodity at that location as well. If Randy was really smart, he would stop collecting more junk until he sells, buries or otherwise disposes of some of his current inventory of excess junk. Even resourceful people like Randy at times find themselves out of room to store excess junk. The poor people at the old Wiebe house on 4th Street are under the same strain of where to put the next load of excess junk that they drag home. With land selling for $6000+ per acre, storing excess junk is just getting too costly for the run of the mill junk collector. Somewhere in this muddle is a court case waiting to happen, discrimination against collectors of excess junk. The US Constitution must have a paragraph dedicated to the salvation of collectors of excess junk. We need a good attorney like Steven D. Gaston or Billy Scribner to flesh out the details giving the collectors wide swath to do as they may dream up, local control has no rights, neighbors are just hard to get along with and a community that values tidy properties is an elitist gathering.

Remember the 10th day of July 2011 is the day that the big excess junk sale is happening in David City. The Mayor and Chief of Police have scheduled a racoon and possum roast across the street at the City yards as a fund raiser. Don't miss the big event.
Ben

Lincoln, NE

#19 Jul 23, 2011
On May 24th of this year I warned all of the Topix readers that Randy Janak is not one to be trusted, his word is crap when he talks to the City. And the Big Sale was held July 10th, 2 weeks ago. Needless to say thaqt Rqandy sold only a portion of his junk and the balance of it sits in a residential neighborhood, against the law in this town. Only, the Mayor and Chief of Police gave him permission to bring the junk into town, if it was sold on the 10th of July and removed within a reasonable time.

2 Weeks is a reasonable time. The junk is still here, Zav said we would trust Randy to be good for his word, and guess what? Your move Alan Zavodny. Going to do the right thing for the City and give Randy the option "You will, or else we will....and send you a bill for doing it."

Bigfoot

Lincoln, NE

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Run that bum Janak out of town on a rail, soon!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2011
deli 49, nice people don't screw up other nice peoples lives by being a community nuisance. I don't qagree with you at all, and that is OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Ordinance 9 hr Deli40 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 19 Mrs Doubtfire 106
Bee syrup May 9 Brian Volmrich 1
Skippy (Oct '17) Mar '18 N Dog 10

Garrison Jobs

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages