Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15097 Sep 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Hung up to dry~ Good one Stevie!!!
For WTF--probably,most lose control when death comes,especially accidental and forcefully.
Thank you, Whitey!!! I hope you have a great Labor Day, today!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15098 Sep 3, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Whitey!!! I hope you have a great Labor Day, today!!!
You need to labor you nit wit.
Im glad

West Liberty, KY

#15099 Sep 3, 2012
I'm glad everyone has an opinion.
PolitickedBecaus e

Owensboro, KY

#15100 Sep 3, 2012
Isnt this over? Why talk about it?
end it

Crossville, TN

#15101 Sep 3, 2012
PolitickedBecause wrote:
Isnt this over? Why talk about it?
End It! It's been on here too long!
Biden

Nebo, KY

#15102 Sep 3, 2012
end it wrote:
<quoted text>End It! It's been on here too long!
Its on here because of a bunch of dumb ky republicans.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15104 Sep 4, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text>Its on here because of a bunch of dumb ky republicans.
Ky Republicans are severely stupid.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15105 Sep 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to labor you nit wit.
We've already been through all this, dipshit, and Big Stevie will waste no further time with someone of your lowly ilk.....
Psycho II

Saugus, MA

#15107 Sep 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
Wtf, i really do feel sorry for you.to eat its own sh!t.
My Dear Wondering : you belong at Bellevue, you are in Bellevue. Stay there. Take your medications in time and you, given you mental condition should keep away from this type of conversations. We Are in much better conditions than you. We were where you are now but we were not allowed to write in Topix and communicate with other squizophrenics, weird and depravades like yourself.You'll get better and good bye until then, my dear psycho.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15108 Sep 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ky Republicans are severely stupid.
You are severely disturbed.
truth

Providence, KY

#15109 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are severely disturbed.
If so, then where were the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that your leader George Bush Jr. told about?
american

Glasgow, KY

#15110 Sep 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>If so, then where were the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that your leader George Bush Jr. told about?
the same place the "hope and change is".
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15112 Sep 5, 2012
american wrote:
<quoted text>
the same place the "hope and change is".
Where are the WMD's you dipshit?
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#15113 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD's you dipshit?
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.

Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.

But what he said – that Iraq sought uranium – is just what both British and US intelligence were telling him at the time. So Bush may indeed have been misinformed, but that's not the same as lying.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#15114 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.
Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.
But what he said – that Iraq sought uranium – is just what both British and US intelligence were telling him at the time. So Bush may indeed have been misinformed, but that's not the same as lying.
W lied to the World and Millions died he should be tried for murder.
Are You Kidding

Cicero, IL

#15115 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>W lied to the World and Millions died he should be tried for murder.
Well that is not what was confirmed by British or US investigations.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#15117 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is not what was confirmed by British or US investigations.
All lies from a corrupt failed Presidency, and you voted for the little Weasel.
Are You Kidding

Cicero, IL

#15118 Sep 5, 2012
CNN found that there has been a net increase of just 300,000 non-farm payroll jobs since Obama took office. And if you count government jobs, there are actually 400,000 fewer people working today than in January 2009.

CNN concludes: "The figure of 4.5 million jobs is accurate if you look at the most favorable period and category for the administration. But overall, there are still fewer people working now than when Obama took office at the height of the recession."
mom

Cadiz, KY

#15119 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All lies from a corrupt failed Presidency, and you voted for the little Weasel.
Foxnews confirmed it also, shows why dumb people believe foxnews.
Are You Kidding

Cicero, IL

#15120 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All lies from a corrupt failed Presidency, and you voted for the little Weasel.
So you are privy to more information than the British government and the US Senate??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I f**ked joanna prince 20 hr Joanna 12
Little Cody Howard Thu Somebody 3
Heather Sprouse (Aug '14) Thu HPS0003 2
lewis county pawn Jun 22 Citizen 4
Jennifer Jacob Webster Jun 22 get over it already 7
Dumping on the Riverfront Jun 19 olde man river 4
South Shore Cop Makes $20.00 an hour. Sewer Bi... Jun 19 Purple Heart 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages