Stephen Cooley

Morehead, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2010
To whoever is worrying so much about me and my family, I would like to let you know that you nearly dont know as much as you think you do. See if you would take the time to research ur bullshit before talking out ur ass behind a computer monitor u would see that i got ten years because i didnt rat on anyone and believe me i knew more dealers in ohio and kentucky to shut down the pills around here. But you are right about one thing the pill dealers better watch out for me because i been to the SAP program. Oh yeah for your information that stands for substance abuse program in case u didnt know because we know ur kinda slow and anyone who tries to sale me or give my family drugs will end up with knots on their heads. I am clean now and so is sara but that isnt anyones business except mine and hers. I hope if u have anymore questions you are man enough to ask me to my face instead of being such a coward, yeah i said it coward cuz that is just what you are by using this website to talk shit. I have never told on anyone in my life and i wont but believe me when i say i am still not to good to beat the shit out of a man thank you for being so sorry it gave me a chance to tell alot of people that i have hurt that i have changed and i am sorry i didnt do it sooner!!!!!!!!!!
Employer

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
Stephen don't let anybody get to you. You know your clean and I do to. I'm here to speak on Stephen Cooley's behalf, since he has been out he has worked for several people building decks, laying hard wood floors, and some landscaping. He has done some marvelous work for my home. I would refer him to anybody and trust that he is clean and would do the job he would be asked to do without any complaints. I am very hard to satisfy and i dont reccommend many people but he is one young man that is trying to get his life back and hard working and one talented young man. Keep up the good work stephen and good luck in life.
a frend

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2010
i seen stevn sense he had been out of prizon and i do thank he is cleen because i have gotten high with him alot before he went to the pen but now he wont even talk to me he just waves and drives by i tryd to see if he could hook me up with some pills and he told me no that he was done i asked himm where he lived and he told me not around here to leve him alone
A close friend

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Give the guy a break....He is tryin to get his shit together..That is all that counts...If people keep coming around with the shit he will eventually give in to temtation, & taht is bad...Leave him alone & try to stay clean..He has a family that he needs to fix & take care of ....Let him & Sara & there kids be....
i got your back

Morehead, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2010
People that care enough to stop a second and notice, would see with their own eyes that you are doing great and that sara has been clean for almost a year now. For those of you that don't care enough are just here to slander and hate on these two people (shame on you)dont hate on people that are trying hate on the ones that dont try at all.
a local

Morehead, KY

#6 May 8, 2010
Stephen Cooley wrote:
To whoever is worrying so much about me and my family, I would like to let you know that you nearly dont know as much as you think you do. See if you would take the time to research ur bullshit before talking out ur ass behind a computer monitor u would see that i got ten years because i didnt rat on anyone and believe me i knew more dealers in ohio and kentucky to shut down the pills around here. But you are right about one thing the pill dealers better watch out for me because i been to the SAP program. Oh yeah for your information that stands for substance abuse program in case u didnt know because we know ur kinda slow and anyone who tries to sale me or give my family drugs will end up with knots on their heads. I am clean now and so is sara but that isnt anyones business except mine and hers. I hope if u have anymore questions you are man enough to ask me to my face instead of being such a coward, yeah i said it coward cuz that is just what you are by using this website to talk shit. I have never told on anyone in my life and i wont but believe me when i say i am still not to good to beat the shit out of a man thank you for being so sorry it gave me a chance to tell alot of people that i have hurt that i have changed and i am sorry i didnt do it sooner!!!!!!!!!!
yeah and your full of sh@t, you may have been in the pin for 10 years but from what i have seen it did not help you one freakin bit, you left your wife and kids for a dirty, nasty,(pill) sl#t and if she is doing it as everyone knows she is then you are as well. and you can keep your sorrys no one wants to hear your sorry lies, i think its funny your wife (sara) keeps clean and you walk out on her for someone that deals and does drugs for blow J@bs hand jobs and sex so man how does half of garrison feel when you screw her? you wife can do much better and she will if she gets with me
a friend

Dahlonega, GA

#7 May 9, 2010
he drives around not bothering anyone i know i've rode around with him and i can say no he doesn't do drugs and bitches at her if she even mentions it so until you know what is going on mind your own business!!!!that's what is wrong with this town everybody worrying about what everyone else does!!!!
stephen

Morehead, KY

#8 May 9, 2010
uhmmm to this day ive tried to stay clean and i know i am now it has been hard because everybody thinks i cant you know people change even the worst people talk shit and i know it also im not trying to prove anything to anybody everybody believes what they want and the ones who talk shit and put me dowm who are the one who are still into that shit are the ones who want to see me fail i may have left sara but it wasent because of a pill whore like everyone thinks i left her was because of the way we were arguing all the time over stupid shit and im tired of drama i am 35 years old i have never had anything but at least now im trying to make something of myself because im not stupid and i have better ideas about life then everyone else who does that shit so 4 your info i may be with a pill whore but she treats me like gold and is that enough answers if not (SUCK IT)
a local

Morehead, KY

#9 May 10, 2010
stephen wrote:
uhmmm to this day ive tried to stay clean and i know i am now it has been hard because everybody thinks i cant you know people change even the worst people talk shit and i know it also im not trying to prove anything to anybody everybody believes what they want and the ones who talk shit and put me dowm who are the one who are still into that shit are the ones who want to see me fail i may have left sara but it wasent because of a pill whore like everyone thinks i left her was because of the way we were arguing all the time over stupid shit and im tired of drama i am 35 years old i have never had anything but at least now im trying to make something of myself because im not stupid and i have better ideas about life then everyone else who does that shit so 4 your info i may be with a pill whore but she treats me like gold and is that enough answers if not (SUCK IT)
well for one you said you did not leave her for a pill whore then turn around and say you are with a pill whore, so you told on yourself right there and everyone knows if you are someone that use to do drugs and you are hanging with a pill wore and friends then its just a matter of time before you are doing the same ( if not already) no one believes this crap you are trying to pull and any man that leaves his wife for a pill whore ( and yeah you did) everyone knows that as well. then you are nothing but dirt and a low life you had a wife and a damn good one who got herself clean and is trying and what do you do YOU treated her like crap like you always have and would have if she would still be there to everyone that knows you or knows of you knows you are nothing and never will be nothing. i would never come on here and say i am will a pill whore ( lmfao) you are past stupid. but guess what i like her and she is a great person sence she got away from you and if i get a chance big boy she will be mine and i will treat her like a lady should be treated, with nothing but love and respect.. and that sir is someting you dont have cause i seen you the night you kicked your lil pill whore out of your truck in the rain on garrison lane ( wow what a grat man you are) you are not fooling anyone around here and keep telling yourself all things you are telling yourself to make yourself feel better for being a worthless peice of trash you are. god help any women that gets with you
I KNOW

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 10, 2010
Stephen Cooley wrote:
You are a NARKEN piece of CRAP. you did not do 10 years. the sap program is for NARKS.
Jennifer Noble

Morehead, KY

#11 May 10, 2010
Im pretty sure the SAP program is for drug addicts....
lol

Morehead, KY

#12 May 11, 2010
Jennifer Noble wrote:
Im pretty sure the SAP program is for drug addicts....
you should know lol
MICHAEL

Dahlonega, GA

#13 May 11, 2010
For real nobody has anything better to do than trash other people....let me to tell you people something get a life stephen has changed no matter who he be with he has changed....so leave it alone
jdm

Flatwoods, KY

#14 May 11, 2010
stephen has changed alot all he does is works all damn day every damn day if hes doing drugs i guess he must b snorting off a weedeater cuz thats wat hes doing almost all the time
just saying

Morehead, KY

#15 May 11, 2010
if you want to make it look like alot of people are on here making you look good you might want to change your location, we all know its from the same people and we all know he is doing the same sh$t
Carla

Morehead, KY

#16 May 12, 2010
I wish everybody would leave my brother alone. He is trying to do the best he can. HE could not get along with sara and they never did get along and i told him when he got out of jail i told him that it wouldnt not work out between them two if they got back together but he had to try to see for himself. Everybody deserves a second chance I have not once seen him messed up on drugs and i better not see him in that shape again if i do everyone will be the first to know cause i would let it be known. He is trying to get on with his life and everybody needs to mind their own business keep their mouth to themselves because they are just jealous to see him accomplish something in life. So sara keep your threats to yourself nobody wants to hear anything else about it
a local

Morehead, KY

#18 May 13, 2010
say what makes you feel better on here cuz everyone knows how he is and what he does and has done
ellie bea

Morehead, KY

#19 May 13, 2010
cooch i luv ya brother and anyone who has a problem with u just send em to me maybe i can explain a couple things to them personally i love ya and would be damn glad to bust anybody in the dicksucker who says anything bad about you to me
mrs robinson

Morehead, KY

#20 May 15, 2010
first of all u left sara for lashonda which was with roger mosley and also sleeping with tracy rickett before he went to jail andi betshe still is for a pill so u r crasy fordoing that to those kids when shetreats her son like sh*t her mom has ethan all the time he has seen her shoot p and walked in on her having sex with guys andhe is 3or4 thats messed up u would wanna be with someone like that and she has warts that iknow for a fact i saw the papers roger had so she can lie and say she dont but i saw thepapers and it dont lie
stephanie cooley garrison

Morehead, KY

#21 May 29, 2010
well 4 one thing if my dad was with lashanda its nobodys business and nobody knows how i feel about it u tlk sh*t about my dad its noones business so keep tlking sh*t b/c u dont have nothing better to do u dont need to keep tlking about other peoples problems u have enough of your own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Main Street Disgrace (Oct '14) Sun Shoplocal 18
March Madness Sun go lewis co police 6
cheaters (Nov '10) Sun girly 15
who do think are the prettiest single ladies in... (Jan '14) Apr 15 kyle 13
melissa rose lookn good Apr 15 .... 4
Robe bently dating patty howard Apr 14 JOJO 2
Garrison men HA HA Mar 29 Michael86 74
More from around the web

Garrison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE