Comments
1 - 20 of 93 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
other person that knows

Greenup, KY

#1 May 16, 2011
Well S.M. hate to tell you but all those complaints you've made to the show committee members using the name Sarah and Christine or what ever on behalf of your daddy-in-law will be brought up at the next meeting.
other person that knows

Greenup, KY

#2 May 16, 2011
Well S.M. hate to tell you but all those complaints you've made to the show committee members using the name Sarah and Christine or what ever on behalf of your daddy-in-law will be brought up at the next meeting. The big cover up is uncovered!
curious

Morehead, KY

#3 May 16, 2011
who is SM?
really funny

Ashland, KY

#4 May 16, 2011
SM is the person whose phone number ends with 51. Sure hope Ella Bea don't find out.
dirty under wear gang

Ashland, KY

#5 May 16, 2011
the only ones crying are the members. every one else had a good time. cant wait to see what happens at the next show. could get pretty wild.
MR-H

Dahlonega, GA

#6 May 16, 2011
Well M E Sr, you are about to find out very soon that you dont run the Rough Rider Saddle Club. The people make the decision, not you. You do a lot of things without the peoples approval, act like its your club. Everything is supposed to be brung before the people. You and J M should be ashamed of your selves. Everyone well find out about you all.
M E Sr

Ashland, KY

#7 May 16, 2011
I sure is ass hamed of myself, Isurely woodunt wanto upset nobody, I rilly wanted to run that club soooo baddd. I jist may go out an shoot myself in d feet. Why did you have to break my hart on this ol scandal sheet. I is so imbarrassed I could jist dye.
jee

Lexington, KY

#8 May 17, 2011
dont up set me dont shoot your self it break my heart to and mr edd would not have no one to ride him unless danny dummitt would and his big red roster my red roster will out run your horse do you wont run them
dirty under wear gang

Ashland, KY

#9 May 24, 2011
your red roster is a cock sucker.want to play with my little red cock.jee....
curious

Lexington, KY

#10 May 30, 2011
M E Sr wrote:
I sure is ass hamed of myself, Isurely woodunt wanto upset nobody, I rilly wanted to run that club soooo baddd. I jist may go out an shoot myself in d feet. Why did you have to break my hart on this ol scandal sheet. I is so imbarrassed I could jist dye.
dont dye there will be another show and you can run that and all your buds can win first place and you will feel good again
ooh i know

Morehead, KY

#11 May 30, 2011
curious wrote:
who is SM?
stephanie rottencrotch mosley
MR-H

Dahlonega, GA

#12 May 30, 2011
Everyone needs to hang around, its about to get interesting for a couple of the Rough Rider gang.
curious

Morehead, KY

#13 May 30, 2011
MR-H wrote:
Everyone needs to hang around, its about to get interesting for a couple of the Rough Rider gang.
ooooooomysterious who might they be and why might it get interesting
MR-H

Dahlonega, GA

#14 May 30, 2011
I think you know who and why.
curious

Morehead, KY

#15 May 30, 2011
MR-H wrote:
I think you know who and why.
if i did i wouldnt be askin
Wee-Wee

Ashland, KY

#16 May 31, 2011
Im boys tried to nock ol Kirt out of hes horse show ring. Everbody nos that is cockys horse show ring. He builded it and keeps everthing fixed. Did not you people read the paper it was a dream of cocky to ownthat ring. Hit ain't going to get interesting for nobody though, ain't nobody cares.
MR-H

Morehead, KY

#18 May 31, 2011
Wee-Wee wrote:
Im boys tried to nock ol Kirt out of hes horse show ring. Everbody nos that is cockys horse show ring. He builded it and keeps everthing fixed. Did not you people read the paper it was a dream of cocky to ownthat ring. Hit ain't going to get interesting for nobody though, ain't nobody cares.
You don't know what you are talking about, Kathy Dillow owns the ring.
hear say

Ashland, KY

#19 May 31, 2011
MR-H wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are talking about, Kathy Dillow owns the ring.
You ist crazy, everbody nos that is cockys ring he built it out of a pile of sawdust sides that him is the only reel horse man in garrison. Old Dillow lady don't tell him what to do.
i know

Morehead, KY

#20 May 31, 2011
Yous right that cocky is the bestus thing thats ever hapen to thats saddle club.
Just need to know

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 1, 2011
Is this just a horse club, cause if it is why do they all wear tee shirts with a picture of a horse and cow on them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Uninformed idiot 1,439
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Limbertwig 151,261
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Advertisment 26,226
Central principal (Apr '13) 4 hr Central 45
Christian 6 hr catseye2012 2
Who is Ashley Blackburn Roe 6 hr Malthael 14
chris stevens & brea swearingin (May '10) 10 hr wonderer 9
•••
•••
•••

Garrison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••