citizen

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Mar 8, 2013
He must not be much with the woman hes with!!!! its a dam shame when his woman is telling 3 different men the baby shes pregnent for now is theres its pathetic she frauds the foodstamp office and will do anything for a pill!!! Jon Potter takes care of the kids she has with him so whose gonna take care of this poor child?/i feel sorry for the kidsthey need a mom!!!!!!
Just sayin

Ashland, KY

#2 May 21, 2013
She has to keep leading them all on for money for her drug habit she calls John or text him 24/7 wanting money keeps telling him and her kids that she's going to go back with him when the baby's born and that's it's his bullshit that baby could be any ones in the tri state area! John needs to wake up and realize u can't shake a whor* and a house wife fall out....she's as worthless as the rest of them, they all ripe off the damn government!
get over it

Versailles, KY

#3 May 27, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
She has to keep leading them all on for money for her drug habit she calls John or text him 24/7 wanting money keeps telling him and her kids that she's going to go back with him when the baby's born and that's it's his bullshit that baby could be any ones in the tri state area! John needs to wake up and realize u can't shake a whor* and a house wife fall out....she's as worthless as the rest of them, they all ripe off the damn government!
what the he'll is it too you? Face it John just don't want your fat a$$ it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who this is lmfao
haha

Dayton, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2013
funny who said they baby wasn't John's eat it DNA proves it is Johns
Just sayin

Montezuma, GA

#5 Dec 18, 2013
haha wrote:
funny who said they baby wasn't John's eat it DNA proves it is Johns

The pill whor* is the one that told him it wasn't his baby he knelt was his all along but glad DNA figured it out lord knows it could have been any Tom dick or Harry's in garrison knowin her back ground!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about dead beat mother's 22 min Proud momma 1
I f**ked joanna prince 22 hr Joanna 12
Little Cody Howard Thu Somebody 3
Heather Sprouse (Aug '14) Thu HPS0003 2
lewis county pawn Jun 22 Citizen 4
Jennifer Jacob Webster Jun 22 get over it already 7
Dumping on the Riverfront Jun 19 olde man river 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages