yorkie dog for sale
curious

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
yorkie dog for sale
INTERESTED

Wallingford, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
IS THE DOG, MALE OR FEMALE? WHAT IF THE PRICE?
curious

Morehead, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2010
He is a male and i will take $350.00
Interested

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
How old is he, has he had his shots, does he have papers, is he fixed, and does he have a name? I have been wanting a Yorkie forever, and while I would rather have a female, I would be happy with a male also. This is a serious inquiry, I am very interested.
dakota bevens

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2010
we have a yorkie (2yrs.)and a yorkie poo(1/2 toy poodle and 1/2 yorkie 21/2yrs,spayed her name is fancy) for sale there 150.00 each there shots are up to date they have papers and thier house broke there both females,and there great with kids we just caint keep them we have 6 dogs!
id love for someone to buy them there relly good dogs!
curious

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2010
well if u dont care give me ur number and i can call u all and tell u about the dog tomarrow
thank u
i wonder

Cleveland, GA

#7 Jul 19, 2010
dakota bevens wrote:
we have a yorkie (2yrs.)and a yorkie poo(1/2 toy poodle and 1/2 yorkie 21/2yrs,spayed her name is fancy) for sale there 150.00 each there shots are up to date they have papers and thier house broke there both females,and there great with kids we just caint keep them we have 6 dogs!
id love for someone to buy them there relly good dogs!
are the dogs that you have good with cats,and if so i will give you 100.00 for one of them.
dakota bevens

Morehead, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
"are the dogs that you have good with cats,and if so i will give you 100.00 for one of them?."
yes and yes
dakota bevens

Morehead, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2010
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>are the dogs that you have good with cats,and if so i will give you 100.00 for one of them.
yes and yes just give me a call 16065414805
i wonder

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2010
i have tried to call you with no luck,i left you a message so please call me back,i will give her a good loving home thanks
me to

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2010
I want one for 100.00 plz but i cant pay it all at one time so can i give so much and you keep him,when i pay you all of it when you give me the dog plz
koda b

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 30, 2010
me to wrote:
I want one for 100.00 plz but i cant pay it all at one time so can i give so much and you keep him,when i pay you all of it when you give me the dog plz
r u still interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trace creek and new school 6 hr Citizen 8
Young guy who works at Foodland Drey Jul 27 Lcs 6
what about ricky buckler and sam burriss (Jul '09) Jul 25 yourdumb 22
Emma Holder Jul 25 Just saying 1
Superior Fibers Jul 25 Lg penny 1
I f**ked joanna prince Jul 24 Sarah 34
Heard of a Doug Draper Jul 23 Screwed over 3

Garrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance