stop makin this go away
AAA

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2009
cause its stupid most lies im sending it now
i know

Rochester, MI

#3 Aug 28, 2009
AAA's brother is always on here and her family hates his ex wife, but he still loves her, thats why AAA makes it go away
hmmmm

Rochester, MI

#4 Aug 30, 2009
does aaa live up mccdowel
proudex

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2009
y do u go away wrote:
stop makin this go away
well my ex husband still loves n adores me n he always will!!! and I love it!!!love you always babe!
stipid

Grayson, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2009
proudex~~~u sound so silly it is beyond words. If you 2 are so in love why are u divorced? Carrying a torch for an ex like this makes you sound not quite right in the head actually.
whenwillulearn

Rochester, MI

#7 Sep 10, 2009
no poll he dosen't....lol
proudex

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2009
you know i will always carry a torch for my ex...n its usually in my hand....he loves me n none you sluts will ever win his heart....he would walk into hell n jerk satans friggin head off over me.....so sounds like hes the one carrying the torch but thats ok....ill always love him too...its not your concern..if im off in the head..its okay,,im somewhere with him...the man who loves me!we have sex when n where we want...many trashy sluts have tried n failed...but too bad..it aint gonna work!!
ewwww

Rochester, MI

#9 Sep 10, 2009
poll that sick, get over him he did you, just think who he laid down with ewww than you lay down with him
funny

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2009
proudex wrote:
you know i will always carry a torch for my ex...n its usually in my hand....he loves me n none you sluts will ever win his heart....he would walk into hell n jerk satans friggin head off over me.....so sounds like hes the one carrying the torch but thats ok....ill always love him too...its not your concern..if im off in the head..its okay,,im somewhere with him...the man who loves me!we have sex when n where we want...many trashy sluts have tried n failed...but too bad..it aint gonna work!!
who is this wanda and tom where is tom any way
babbie

Grayson, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2009
o where o where can my babbie be the lord took her a way from me i got to be good so i can go to heaven
kelly b

Morehead, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2009
well is it silly to still love your ex if he left you . if you realy honestly love somebody and then there is a break up are you just suppost to stop loving them . if so you never realy loved them foreal in the first place !!!! the love of my life left me for a stupid whore witch he later married .. and i never stoped loving him i've tried but just cant stop. well when somebody doesnt love you there's realy nothing you can do about it .. so i eventaly got married and had the most beautiful kids and am trying my best to be happy , but every time i see him i get weak and everything comes back , and damn-it i cant help it i do still carrie a hell of a flame for him and allways will . i know the post say ex-wife but i wanted to say how i felt .
fishin

Rochester, MI

#13 Sep 21, 2009
yeah pollie get over it k
bobbiie

Rochester, MI

#14 Sep 23, 2009
babbie wrote:
o where o where can my babbie be the lord took her a way from me i got to be good so i can go to heaven
i like this version better
this goes out to u , u know who u r
o where o where can my back check be
the government finally caught on to me
lol
littlehick

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2009
well I think I know one that does cause they got remarried over the weekend.....the one cheating with the one from collins..lol...goes to show you...what goes around comes around.
onemore

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2009
ohwell

Since: Jan 10

Brownwood, TX

#17 Jan 13, 2010
I will always love my ex- we just cant live together lol
to funny

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2010
i know for a fact that wilbur caldr is still in love with is ex kim ( but ) i guess when you really love someone like he loved her he just cant let go , so watch out new wife all she has to do is say the word
1whoknows

Grayson, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2010
to funny wrote:
i know for a fact that wilbur caldr is still in love with is ex kim ( but ) i guess when you really love someone like he loved her he just cant let go , so watch out new wife all she has to do is say the word
thats right, if its really love it cant just be turned off,im an ex whos ex husband still adores me, and i guess id have to say ill always love him too!
come on

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2010
This post is stupid If you all love each other get back together.
no need for all this talk about it. If your not a milly mouth prove it . to your self of course because no one else cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trace creek and new school 38 min Reality 15
Stop Donald Trump (Feb '16) 12 hr Trump4prez 8
kinniconick creek (Jan '13) Aug 26 Fishingguy 39
Lewis county clerks office Aug 26 Sis 5
Stacy Johnsen (Jan '16) Aug 26 Sis 7
john gilliam (Jun '11) Aug 26 Whoareyoutalkinga... 8
Ruby the wh*re the scews anything (Oct '15) Aug 26 Whoareyoutalkinga... 6

Garrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance