Marvin Grigson
Lucky in Love

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Jan 9, 2010
Thanks OMG! I was just about to re-write her posts so that she could see how many things she misspelled. Geez! Lady get an education!

“Veni, Vidi. Flati.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 9, 2010
i know wrote:
yeah he is such a good person that he will screw people out of things for himself, he treats his wife like shit, and pretends to be oh so good. people may seem nice when you meet them but that dont mean shit. you can pick up a snake and it can be nice for the longest time but sooner or later it will bite you.... ask marvin how much money he screwed doc out of and why he is so so sick that he gets a check but can work at the auction and run the roads on a 4 wheeler. or how nice he was to a lady walking in the rain with a new born baby to get the baby some mike and she ask him to help her by going to the store and he turned his back on her??? sounds like a true christian man there and his wife is no better she is on here 24 7 talkin g crap about people but she to is a really good christin..(NOT)
I don't know about any of that and I am the last person qualified to pass judgment on another's Christian attributes. That's a matter between them and God. All I know are my own experiences with the family. They've never done any wrong by me. Rose, I adored. She was so sweet to me. That's the beauty of opinions; everyone's free to have one, even if they do conflict with another's :)
mr t

Morehead, KY

#23 Jan 9, 2010
Mr_T wrote:
He has a guaranteed income. Now there's a real catch.
just like you do you got a bunch in ohio and ky
montgomery boy

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 9, 2010
amen
omg

Morehead, KY

#25 Jan 9, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i see the connection here she cant spell and you cant read or spell ( read over what you wrote above here and see if it sounds right) it should read as follows
why are you on here bothering them, why are you on here talking about his not being able to spell. i know them very well and she can spell. So why dont you keep your mouth off them , Marvin does not want anyone else because they are happly married . They do go to church so you need to keep the chruch out of this. Which is none of your business whay they do. There boys can see this so you need to think of how they feel atleast
NOW that is what someone with a education sounds like (think you can do that)??? Did not think so
omg you are the one at all the time after people about spelling leave people alone teach your children and wife not us leave us a lone
from lucy

Morehead, KY

#26 Jan 9, 2010
hey marvin come on out wher you come last night we talk it over love lucy i bring barb
omg

Cleveland, GA

#27 Jan 9, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text> omg you are the one at all the time after people about spelling leave people alone teach your children and wife not us leave us a lone
Dumbass i am the wife and both my children could out spell you anyday... they are getting a education unlike you which i might add you may want to look into..

you see when there are people like you that only means one thing your momma and dad must be brother and sister. therefore guys this is why you never marry family
Mr_T

Morehead, KY

#28 Jan 9, 2010
mr t wrote:
<quoted text> just like you do you got a bunch in ohio and ky
You don't know who you are talking too, not even close.
mr t

Morehead, KY

#29 Jan 9, 2010
Mr_T wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who you are talking too, not even close.
MR,T YOU GOT no room to talk about eny one look AT you liFe AND YOUR 4 KIDS
Mr_T

Morehead, KY

#30 Jan 10, 2010
mr t wrote:
<quoted text> MR,T YOU GOT no room to talk about eny one look AT you liFe AND YOUR 4 KIDS
I never started this topic and if you look the only thing i said was you had a (steady income and would be a good catch) I Know nothing about the rest, so check in to it. Buy the way my son is all grown up.
mr t

Morehead, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2010
Mr_T wrote:
<quoted text>
I never started this topic and if you look the only thing i said was you had a (steady income and would be a good catch) I Know nothing about the rest, so check in to it. Buy the way my son is all grown up.
yes my two post to be to but they sure are not they need ther dad every day have a good day mable some day i will if it in god will
OMG

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Jan 10, 2010
mr t wrote:
<quoted text> yes my two post to be to but they sure are not they need ther dad every day have a good day mable some day i will if it in god will
OMG GO GET A SPELL CHECK OR SOMETHING ITS TO HARD TO READ WHAT YOU FREAKIN WRITE
TWO SONS

Morehead, KY

#33 Jan 10, 2010
mr t wrote:
<quoted text> yes my two post to be to but they sure are not they need ther dad every day have a good day mable some day i will if it in god will
STOP YOUR QUITEING PEOPLE IT NOTHING YOU OR DO YOU WORK FOR THE SPELLING CHECK YES THE 2 SON ARE POST TO BE GROWN UP BUT THAT ALL THEY ARE IS POST TO BE
OMG

Dahlonega, GA

#34 Jan 10, 2010
TWO SONS wrote:
<quoted text> STOP YOUR QUITEING PEOPLE IT NOTHING YOU OR DO YOU WORK FOR THE SPELLING CHECK YES THE 2 SON ARE POST TO BE GROWN UP BUT THAT ALL THEY ARE IS POST TO BE
Can someone please tell me what this is SUPPOSE to say, because i can't understand on word of this
omg

Morehead, KY

#35 Jan 10, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone please tell me what this is SUPPOSE to say, because i can't understand on word of this
it says star ingarrison be off rod get cold rain marriw sick if you get cold cry hard
lucy

Dahlonega, GA

#36 Jan 10, 2010
I finley got meet marvin we had good time thanks marvin we FINLEY meet again whenSHE WAS gone again i seen her today when on her way church i was IN HER bed doing you no what I WANT SOME MORE MARVIN ? WHEN CAN I COME OVER AGAIN LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE LEAVE MAYBE WHEN SHE GO BACK CHURCH BABY STAY HOME LIKE YOU DID TONIGHT
garrison ky

Dahlonega, GA

#37 Jan 10, 2010
you know you have to be the sick person on hear to say all this stuff about him and his family you got the nerve that just not right .get life get of topix
LUCY

Morehead, KY

#38 Jan 10, 2010
lucy wrote:
I finley got meet marvin we had good time thanks marvin we FINLEY meet again whenSHE WAS gone again i seen her today when on her way church i was IN HER bed doing you no what I WANT SOME MORE MARVIN ? WHEN CAN I COME OVER AGAIN LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE LEAVE MAYBE WHEN SHE GO BACK CHURCH BABY STAY HOME LIKE YOU DID TONIGHT
'''''''''' old LUCY YOU GOING TO GET IN TROBLE POSTING THIS WHEN YOU GET COUGHT I KNOW HO YOU ARE I MIGHT TELL ON YOU TO SO DONT YOU THANK YOU BETTER STOP THES NOW IT NOT FUNNIE DONT YOU THANK YOU WILL BE A SHAME of your self and you can not lie out off thes one IF PEOPLE FIND OUT you name and where you live and lucy all so use to be your nick name
Prince

Morehead, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2010
Shounds like old LUCKY has a reason to draw a check, how about you.
funny

Morehead, KY

#40 Jan 11, 2010
i thank itz bad thes pepl cannt spel. theis peopl neds 2 lern to spel i gratuated ftom the secund grad and luok how gudd i spel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Kebree Spillman? 49 min bobmarleyrox 4
Sintered Steps Of Zircon Brick 1 hr sunriserefractory 1
Horny 3 hr bobmarleyrox 3
Gayle Lester/ child support office (Aug '13) 3 hr bobmarleyrox 13
Cody B 10 hr wow 9
LC Teacher New Hire 18 hr marc 1
who is the biggset loser in south shore (Jul '09) Sun leighannyvonne 125
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrison Mortgages