Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,775

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
welp

Lost Creek, KY

#65458 Jul 31, 2012
why is this stupid bird thing up here?
why does everyone keep it at the top.
They are birds?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65459 Jul 31, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Sorry I left you out Blueminer. I enjoyed your posts as well. Sorry you have to know that nasty bunch you live around. They must be the shame of Scottsville with all their nastiness and sick games. Hope you have a great day too.
"CLICK"
Imposter troll will be deleted once AGAIN. What a loser.
Hi Abeliever! No need for the "I'm sorry".Thanks though. Read ya later, stay cool.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65462 Jul 31, 2012
welp wrote:
why is this stupid bird thing up here?
why does everyone keep it at the top.
They are birds?
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns in the world...she walks into mine.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65464 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Great day in the neighborhood, everyone!
I have been extremely blessed today with HOARDS of hummingbirds! One feeder for the last few hours has had four of them flitting around it, dodging each other and playing in mid-air. They so remind me of little sprites, hehe. I've been sitting here mesmerized, getting up only to refill the coffee cup, LOL.
I'm going to Google their nesting habits in a minute.. I seem to have forgotten what time of year they 'nest'. I noticed one of the females zipping in and out of a hanging flower basket on the porch, right next to my closest feeder.
(This is the feeder I placed nearer than the others so I can see it from my favorite living room chair)...
So far today has been a GREAT day! Lot's of little blessings, a nice yet unexpected phone call from an old and dear friend, paid the bills online with a some bucks left over for the "Worlds Longest Yard Sale" along Hwy 127 this weekend, and I might even take the Harley out for a ride later if the rain holds off.
Hope everyone else is having a good one!
That could be a long ride. The Hwy 127 sale is supposed to cover a distance of over 400 miles. Quite popular further north up in my neck of the woods also. Glad you have your hummingbirds. I am watching for some baby chickens to hatch. They are due any time now. Nature is a most amazing and wonderful thing.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65469 Jul 31, 2012
We only have one hummingbird in this section of the US, the ruby throated hummingbird. The build small grass nest about three feet off the ground near feilds, creeks and wood edges. Taste like chicken.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#65472 Jul 31, 2012
As I sit here laughing my tail off at the antics of these hummies today, I'm also amazed that this fake troll hasn't realized that his comments are coming down almost as soon as he places them...

What part of ONLY YOU CAN SEE YOUR DELETED CONTENT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???

The next time you place something on this thread that is off kilter, "Abeliever Wannabe" kindly give it a minute or two and then go check the main menu page for the comments. Take particular notice of the position of the thread title itself, as it will not be aligned correctly time wise because your comment has been removed by the Mods....

Some people are SO slow to catch on...

Scotts Vegas

#65476 Jul 31, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the gin joints, in all the towns in the world...she walks into mine.
If it's December 1921 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65477 Jul 31, 2012
Interesting to watch the dynamic broom sweep out the trash.

#65478 Jul 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am watching for some baby chickens to hatch. They are due any time now. Nature is a most amazing and wonderful thing.
How many hatchlings are you expecting? That's exciting!

#65479 Jul 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Interesting to watch the dynamic broom sweep out the trash.
It's also interesting to watch the roaches flee once they realize that a light has been turned on.
:P
<<snort>>
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65480 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hatchlings are you expecting? That's exciting!
I bought some that are bout 5 days old, but expecting mama hen to hatch 6 more.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65481 Jul 31, 2012
*about .. my keyboard skips letters sometimes.

Scotts Vegas

#65482 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
As I sit here laughing my tail off at the antics of these hummies today, I'm also amazed that this fake troll hasn't realized that his comments are coming down almost as soon as he places them...
What part of ONLY YOU CAN SEE YOUR DELETED CONTENT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???
The next time you place something on this thread that is off kilter, "Abeliever Wannabe" kindly give it a minute or two and then go check the main menu page for the comments. Take particular notice of the position of the thread title itself, as it will not be aligned correctly time wise because your comment has been removed by the Mods....
Some people are SO slow to catch on...
Hi Nope! The Abeliever stalker, not having an account and all should notice the posts are disappearing.

When I log off and delete cookies I always have to sign back in. Sometimes when checking back in, I don't log back on. I just post without using the Blueminer account. When arguing with malicious people I end up getting deleted. And poof the post is gone no matter what.

When posting with my account if I get deleted, the only way I can know is I have to log off my account then check.

We decorate these pages with so many colorful icons. I also can suspect a post of mine was deleted according to no icons, or fewer than ususal.

Doesn't it work that way for all? If you post not using an account and it gets deleted, the post is wiped out so even the commenter can't see it?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65483 Jul 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's December 1921 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
That's 1941, and the reply to Sam is "I don't know, my watch stopped". The bombing in Pearl Harbor had been carefully watched throughout the years by my now deceased father,1917-2010 R.I.P. U.S. Navy 1941-1945, and has been percieved and acknowleged by him, as the single most contributing factor to the breakup of the American family.

#65484 Jul 31, 2012
It's so amazing to watch a baby chick peck it's way out of the shell. They have to fight SO hard to get out of there.

The wonders of nature... Awe inspiring for sure.

Congrats, AW..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65485 Jul 31, 2012
Time for me to **CLICK** I need to go into town for some supplies. I hope everyone has a nice evening.

#65486 Jul 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nope! The Abeliever stalker, not having an account and all should notice the posts are disappearing.
When I log off and delete cookies I always have to sign back in. Sometimes when checking back in, I don't log back on. I just post without using the Blueminer account. When arguing with malicious people I end up getting deleted. And poof the post is gone no matter what.
When posting with my account if I get deleted, the only way I can know is I have to log off my account then check.
We decorate these pages with so many colorful icons. I also can suspect a post of mine was deleted according to no icons, or fewer than ususal.
Doesn't it work that way for all? If you post not using an account and it gets deleted, the post is wiped out so even the commenter can't see it?
The fake DOES have an account, but they are posting anonymously to harass people. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, and I know this because I've caught this person replying to something that had been deleted long before it was dug it back up. In the last week, I've caught them twice now....
(I tend to have a strange sense of humor, and love to keep little records of peoples tracks sometimes, hehe).

Clearing cookies does NOTHING to keep Topix from sniffing people out for abusing their website. And I have a feeling that a couple of them are about to find that out the hard way.

The Mods have been busy, as we all know by now.. WHY they're being so patient with any bans so far, only they could know. I assume that due to the vulgar nature of some of the stalkers comments, that patience is about to wear plumb out though.

This complete mess they've made of this thread alone is totally against the TOS for this site.

Also remember, if you use the reply button and the comment you are replying to gets zapped, yours might get booted too depending on who's moderating at the time, I do believe....

#65487 Jul 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Time for me to **CLICK** I need to go into town for some supplies. I hope everyone has a nice evening.
You too, AW. Pop in later on and let us know about those new chicks!!

Scotts Vegas

#65488 Jul 31, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>That's 1941, and the reply to Sam is "I don't know, my watch stopped". The bombing in Pearl Harbor had been carefully watched throughout the years by my now deceased father,1917-2010 R.I.P. U.S. Navy 1941-1945, and has been percieved and acknowleged by him, as the single most contributing factor to the breakup of the American family.
Forgive the typo. Casablanca is a great movie.

We could have a really good converse about factors separating Americans, and American families.

Of course there would be points, counterpoints, agreeing and disagreeing. Which is all fine with me. I can do all without malice, anger or hollering...Please don't read between the lines there's nothing there.

How does one go about suggesting a thread for a topic of discussion.

Til then anybody wanna talk about it here? Rattlesnake? Anybody?
Big Stevie

Medford, MA

#65489 Jul 31, 2012
I love you Blue miner.
I will write a poem in your honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck (May '14) 3 hr drugfree 5
wheres all the good looking smart people hang o... 4 hr the fact is you suck 20
Disabled - Really? (Apr '14) 6 hr us citz 94
Ami Nelson From Limeville (Jul '11) 6 hr us citz 20
Looking for my Ex girlfriend 6 hr us citz 2
Homeschooling 14 hr No way 8
auction house (Jan '13) Jan 29 betty 4
Garrison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web