Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,662

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
TAP TAP TAP

AOL

#65427 Jul 31, 2012
Actually you do...there is a reason that the guy driving the get away car ends up serving time when police actually do the right thing instead of selling their souls and badges to the highest bidder.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65428 Jul 31, 2012
sorry chump, but you don't know who I am. I have not nor have I ever done anything that would cause me to serve time or be at odds with the police force in any manner. I don't even break the speed limits.

And as stated, I do not pick on anyone but I also do not allow anyone to bully me or my friends. so tap right on, but you are tapping the wrong foot.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#65429 Jul 31, 2012
Looks like the thread is evolving into a MMA thread. Seems it would be much easier with better results to simply banish the abuse minded troll than plucking out post.

NBC, these control freaks have laid an iron clad chock hold on the Olympic coverage. While BBC is broadcasting all of the events, we only get the most popular, often five hours delayed so they can profit with megga commercials in prime time. It's all about the dollar sign.

I see my bear Boo Boo has caused panic and the closing of Holly Bay marina. Apparently he thinks he is in Jelly Stone and is raiding coolers and picnic baskets,, way to go BooBoo, now hit Scottsville for a troll desert.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#65430 Jul 31, 2012
The Old Man and the Sea

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns to tell their adventures on the seas. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg leg, hook, and an eye patch. Curious, the seaman asks "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies "I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off".

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about the hook"?

"Well...", replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand clean off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch"?

"A seagull dropping fell into my eye", replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked.

"Well..." said the pirate, "That was my first day with the hook."

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65454 Jul 31, 2012

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65455 Jul 31, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
YOU have just been reported once again, nasty IMPOSTER. Hopefully they will ban you for good, but at least they will continue to remove your sorry posts.
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, "Nope", Jake, real deal,
nobody, Mingo and Rattlesnake Pete.....
enjoyed all your posts betweeen the trash posted. Sorry I missed you. The MODS really ripped them good. The most posts removed I have noticed since posting here last year.
Since the IMPOSTER is determined to posts as ABELIEVER (obsessing like the una crew) I am signing out for the day and go have a great summer Tuesday. Let them play, I don't care. The posters I care about know the real Abeliever so just ignore this one. I will be back tonight, probably late as usual.
* NOTICE: Any fake ABELIEVER posting after this gets posted is the una FAKE.*
Regulars and decent posters, have a great day!!
"CLICK"
Not to forget, "trusted". ;)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#65456 Jul 31, 2012
Great day in the neighborhood, everyone!

I have been extremely blessed today with HOARDS of hummingbirds! One feeder for the last few hours has had four of them flitting around it, dodging each other and playing in mid-air. They so remind me of little sprites, hehe. I've been sitting here mesmerized, getting up only to refill the coffee cup, LOL.

I'm going to Google their nesting habits in a minute.. I seem to have forgotten what time of year they 'nest'. I noticed one of the females zipping in and out of a hanging flower basket on the porch, right next to my closest feeder.
(This is the feeder I placed nearer than the others so I can see it from my favorite living room chair)...

So far today has been a GREAT day! Lot's of little blessings, a nice yet unexpected phone call from an old and dear friend, paid the bills online with a some bucks left over for the "Worlds Longest Yard Sale" along Hwy 127 this weekend, and I might even take the Harley out for a ride later if the rain holds off.

Hope everyone else is having a good one!
welp

Lost Creek, KY

#65458 Jul 31, 2012
why is this stupid bird thing up here?
why does everyone keep it at the top.
They are birds?

Scotts Vegas

#65459 Jul 31, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Sorry I left you out Blueminer. I enjoyed your posts as well. Sorry you have to know that nasty bunch you live around. They must be the shame of Scottsville with all their nastiness and sick games. Hope you have a great day too.
"CLICK"
Imposter troll will be deleted once AGAIN. What a loser.
Hi Abeliever! No need for the "I'm sorry".Thanks though. Read ya later, stay cool.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#65462 Jul 31, 2012
welp wrote:
why is this stupid bird thing up here?
why does everyone keep it at the top.
They are birds?
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns in the world...she walks into mine.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65464 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Great day in the neighborhood, everyone!
I have been extremely blessed today with HOARDS of hummingbirds! One feeder for the last few hours has had four of them flitting around it, dodging each other and playing in mid-air. They so remind me of little sprites, hehe. I've been sitting here mesmerized, getting up only to refill the coffee cup, LOL.
I'm going to Google their nesting habits in a minute.. I seem to have forgotten what time of year they 'nest'. I noticed one of the females zipping in and out of a hanging flower basket on the porch, right next to my closest feeder.
(This is the feeder I placed nearer than the others so I can see it from my favorite living room chair)...
So far today has been a GREAT day! Lot's of little blessings, a nice yet unexpected phone call from an old and dear friend, paid the bills online with a some bucks left over for the "Worlds Longest Yard Sale" along Hwy 127 this weekend, and I might even take the Harley out for a ride later if the rain holds off.
Hope everyone else is having a good one!
That could be a long ride. The Hwy 127 sale is supposed to cover a distance of over 400 miles. Quite popular further north up in my neck of the woods also. Glad you have your hummingbirds. I am watching for some baby chickens to hatch. They are due any time now. Nature is a most amazing and wonderful thing.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65469 Jul 31, 2012
We only have one hummingbird in this section of the US, the ruby throated hummingbird. The build small grass nest about three feet off the ground near feilds, creeks and wood edges. Taste like chicken.

#65472 Jul 31, 2012
As I sit here laughing my tail off at the antics of these hummies today, I'm also amazed that this fake troll hasn't realized that his comments are coming down almost as soon as he places them...

What part of ONLY YOU CAN SEE YOUR DELETED CONTENT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???

The next time you place something on this thread that is off kilter, "Abeliever Wannabe" kindly give it a minute or two and then go check the main menu page for the comments. Take particular notice of the position of the thread title itself, as it will not be aligned correctly time wise because your comment has been removed by the Mods....

Some people are SO slow to catch on...

Scotts Vegas

#65476 Jul 31, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the gin joints, in all the towns in the world...she walks into mine.
If it's December 1921 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65477 Jul 31, 2012
Interesting to watch the dynamic broom sweep out the trash.

#65478 Jul 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am watching for some baby chickens to hatch. They are due any time now. Nature is a most amazing and wonderful thing.
How many hatchlings are you expecting? That's exciting!

#65479 Jul 31, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Interesting to watch the dynamic broom sweep out the trash.
It's also interesting to watch the roaches flee once they realize that a light has been turned on.
:P
<<snort>>
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65480 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hatchlings are you expecting? That's exciting!
I bought some that are bout 5 days old, but expecting mama hen to hatch 6 more.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65481 Jul 31, 2012
*about .. my keyboard skips letters sometimes.

Scotts Vegas

#65482 Jul 31, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
As I sit here laughing my tail off at the antics of these hummies today, I'm also amazed that this fake troll hasn't realized that his comments are coming down almost as soon as he places them...
What part of ONLY YOU CAN SEE YOUR DELETED CONTENT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???
The next time you place something on this thread that is off kilter, "Abeliever Wannabe" kindly give it a minute or two and then go check the main menu page for the comments. Take particular notice of the position of the thread title itself, as it will not be aligned correctly time wise because your comment has been removed by the Mods....
Some people are SO slow to catch on...
Hi Nope! The Abeliever stalker, not having an account and all should notice the posts are disappearing.

When I log off and delete cookies I always have to sign back in. Sometimes when checking back in, I don't log back on. I just post without using the Blueminer account. When arguing with malicious people I end up getting deleted. And poof the post is gone no matter what.

When posting with my account if I get deleted, the only way I can know is I have to log off my account then check.

We decorate these pages with so many colorful icons. I also can suspect a post of mine was deleted according to no icons, or fewer than ususal.

Doesn't it work that way for all? If you post not using an account and it gets deleted, the post is wiped out so even the commenter can't see it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min CRAZYTALK 7,359
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 min Leno 1,068
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Duped 155,509
Darold and Michelle Fraley 4 hr Lisa 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Big Stevie 16,184
Family Dollar is going in at the Old Herb Forem... (Aug '09) Tue brenda 21
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sep 29 BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Garrison Dating
Find my Match

Garrison Jobs

Garrison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Garrison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garrison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]