tommy n billy ruckel
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
yeah

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
they are so to face they don't even no what they look like.
bryan

Morehead, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2010
billy and me have had are time we have foit out alot but he is a good friend just if we mad up
Ha ha

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2010
bryan wrote:
billy and me have had are time we have foit out alot but he is a good friend just if we mad up
Yeah when Billy gets back. He is going whoop you for putting his name on here. Your the two face. We know who this is Brian Barker. When Billy get though with you you will be put in your place.
darold fraley

Morehead, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010

hey tommy u bic*th i did not put that sh*t so dont start you runing your mouth on me and i want to kick your a*8 so come on donw and get whats comeing to u and for real i did not but that but now i will tommy is a no good little 2 face punk that thank's his sh*t dont sink and he os my mom like $400 but will she it h*ll no be couse he is byeing beer for a 16 year old girl and than takeing advantage of her and than come back here and say that he had a hot bi*th but no it was a little red barn ho my gay friend damin had he so if a fag cant get he n one can so for u tommy dont say i put dis if u dont no boy ... and for billy you are a good bro if i needing u i could just call u and you'll be right here for me but u no your little punk a** bro has got ever thank gave to him and u had to go out and work for the sh*t u get will bill i love u bub call me some time and i holp win me and tommy fight u wont be mad at me becouse u and bryan and mom and mikel and b_love is all i got left u was ther win dad died and you bro was out wint 14 or% year old girl i love you billy rukel. and but bryan is trying to fix yall friends ship up but u ant so it wont work and tham pple on here say that u are going to woop his a** for saying that yall have had yall's fight the so dum pple dont no what they are talking about love ya bubby billy
True

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2010
Darold and Brian started this thread. Just further proof there two faced little girls. They need to get over it and get a life.
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2010
Billy Ruckel is sexy
WHO KNOWS

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
darold fraley wrote:
hey tommy u bic*th i did not put that sh*t so dont start you runing your mouth on me and i want to kick your a*8 so come on donw and get whats comeing to u and for real i did not but that but now i will tommy is a no good little 2 face punk that thank's his sh*t dont sink and he os my mom like $400 but will she it h*ll no be couse he is byeing beer for a 16 year old girl and than takeing advantage of her and than come back here and say that he had a hot bi*th but no it was a little red barn ho my gay friend damin had he so if a fag cant get he n one can so for u tommy dont say i put dis if u dont no boy ... and for billy you are a good bro if i needing u i could just call u and you'll be right here for me but u no your little punk a** bro has got ever thank gave to him and u had to go out and work for the sh*t u get will bill i love u bub call me some time and i holp win me and tommy fight u wont be mad at me becouse u and bryan and mom and mikel and b_love is all i got left u was ther win dad died and you bro was out wint 14 or% year old girl i love you billy rukel. and but bryan is trying to fix yall friends ship up but u ant so it wont work and tham pple on here say that u are going to woop his a** for saying that yall have had yall's fight the so dum pple dont no what they are talking about love ya bubby billy
WHAT????
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
MMMMM wrote:
Billy Ruckel is sexy
who is this
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
any one running there mouth needs to stop all the brothers r together again and someones going to get hurt someone has a problem man up and give up some f*****g names
friend
#11 Aug 22, 2010
tommy and billy are very nice boys you people just like to get on here and srart with people you need to get a life and leave others alone
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2010
Billy, I think your VERY sexy! You just need to get away from all the skanky && loser girls!
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2010
It was good to see that your back in town! ;)
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
MMMMM wrote:
It was good to see that your back in town! ;)
well let me know who u r anyway that way i know
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2010
I can't tell you who I am. Just someone that thinks your sexy, that's good enough right?
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#16 Aug 22, 2010
MMMMM wrote:
I can't tell you who I am. Just someone that thinks your sexy, that's good enough right?
why cant u tell me
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2010
LOL Because!!
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#18 Aug 22, 2010
MMMMM wrote:
LOL Because!!
cause why
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#19 Aug 22, 2010
MMMMM wrote:
LOL Because!!
if u dont want ur name on here find me on facebook im under carl ruckel on there
MMMMM

Grayson, KY

#20 Aug 22, 2010
Ummm well I just cant! It doesn't really matter. I've seen the girls you date :(
billy ruckel

Nicholson, GA

#21 Aug 22, 2010
i dont date i aint in a while i aint been able to ive been working to much and if thats the way it is thanks for taking up for me but o well i guess i can do with out another one from around here anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Marie Heartly (Aug '16) Sat Douglas 23
Preston "Neill" Walters and Wince Walters Sat Guest79 25
Tim Huffman Sat Vanceburg 2
Jack ginn Fri knew him 2
Bitch from massachusetts May 26 McRib 5
Dylan botkins May 25 Thegirlygirl20 1
Lairen ginn May 25 Thegirlygirl20 1

Garrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance