Repeat DUI Convictions

Full story: WYTV Youngstown
A man from Geauga County with a long history of drunk driving convictions is being held without bond tonight, following his latest crash. Full Story
Sharon

Glendale Springs, NC

#1 May 18, 2006
His ONLY CRASH...Do you research befor you report news?
Jimmy

Ore City, TX

#2 May 25, 2006
There is help out there. People have choices in life, this man chose to get drunk and get behind the wheel with tragic results. He needs to be accountable for his actions! I also believe that the news reports focus too much on a persons prior convictions. When the person has served their time, paid their fines, done their probation along with losing their jobs, family, etc. they have completed their due punishment. If it is a second offense or third by law, then that is what the news needs to report! So what if there were prior convictions 20 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr Vic 231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Jul '14 moonshinegrrl420 51
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
•••
•••
•••

Garrettsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Garrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garrettsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garrettsville