Kidnap suspect is found dead

Kidnap suspect is found dead

There are 26 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Kidnap suspect is found dead. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Tied up and desperate, David Ridenour managed to dial 911 from his cell phone. Moments before - about 1 a.m. Wednesday - Ridenour witnessed the kidnapping of a co-worker by her ex-boyfriend, he told police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blueeyes_dreams2 000

Cleveland, OH

#21 Sep 27, 2008
Starry wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying he didn't kidnap her? Is the story published in the paper wrong?
the tragic story is all true and the things that happen are above what anyone has to go threw ,i was talking about what just some guy wrote about there friend doug he wasnt a good person either but thats another story to be told this is a tragic story and shame on him for saying bullshit these are men where talking about not woman in men body
hunky77

Akron, OH

#22 Sep 27, 2008
blueeyes_dreams2000 wrote:
<quoted text>its amazing are we talking about real men here or woman pretending to be men and your right if the real story to be told about this Doug
Holy s--t was Doug a cross-dresser? or He/she. What the he-l is the real story? Enlighten us please.
Starry

Northfield, OH

#23 Sep 27, 2008
blueeyes_dreams2000 wrote:
<quoted text>the tragic story is all true and the things that happen are above what anyone has to go threw ,i was talking about what just some guy wrote about there friend doug he wasnt a good person either but thats another story to be told this is a tragic story and shame on him for saying bullshit these are men where talking about not woman in men body
I have no idea what you are saying.
the people have spoken

New Philadelphia, OH

#24 Sep 27, 2008
hunky, starry what the hell is this freaky man talking bout????????
Starry

Hudson, OH

#25 Sep 27, 2008
the people have spoken wrote:
hunky, starry what the hell is this freaky man talking bout????????
I have no clue. Goofy chit.
the people have spoken

New Philadelphia, OH

#26 Sep 27, 2008
yeah you aint a shitten!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedal pumping May 16 Heater35 1
having a dishonest, corrupt mayor (Aug '15) Aug '15 7777--------123-Jes 1
Sound off cheating scandal (Mar '15) Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Sep '14 Terry 52
News Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
Fire on Main Street (Mar '14) Mar '14 Belinda 1
Lost Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrettsville Mortgages