Body found in Garrettsville park

Posted in the Garrettsville Forum

Sarah

White Lake, MI

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Rumors have been going around about an individual between the ages of 15 and 18, found dead of a possible overdose. Does anyone have any further information regarding if this is not only true, but who the person is? Thank you
Rita

Harrod, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Rumors have been going around about an individual between the ages of 15 and 18, found dead of a possible overdose. Does anyone have any further information regarding if this is not only true, but who the person is? Thank you
I heard a similar rumor. 15-18 year old male from windham found in the garrettsville park with a gun shot wound to the head. I hope this is only a rumor but it's awful if someone would say something this terrible. A friend of a friend on Facebook posted that she new the man who found the body. That's all the information I've heard.
Newsinfo

Delaware, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2012
17 year old male from mantua with heroin overdose. Senior and until family completely knows the name won't be released but look for the initials C.B.
TJJ

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2012
I was just told he went to crestwood school and was at a party in garrettsville and doing heroine, walked over to the park, and died. That would explain the drunk kid they found passed out on the sidewalk just up from the park. He was ok though just really drunk. Wonder where this party was. I think someone has some explaining to do.
The watcher

Orwell, OH

#5 May 11, 2012
One of the kids with the 17 yr old was a kid by the name of Aaron Love. Right now the police say he claims to have nothing to do with the death but his story will fall apart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sound off cheating scandal Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Sep '14 Terry 52
News Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
Fire on Main Street (Mar '14) Mar '14 Belinda 1
Lost Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned friend 1
News Portage man charged in murder of nephew (Jan '14) Jan '14 RackCity 1
Windham in shambles (Dec '13) Dec '13 Seriouslyconcerned 1
More from around the web

Garrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]