Fatal crash still being investigated

Fatal crash still being investigated

There are 5 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Fatal crash still being investigated. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Categories: traffic fatality PARKMAN TOWNSHIP -- State highway patrol investigators are probing a fatal accident in Geauga County that killed an 18-year-old driver Sean Kubinec of Garrettsville was northbound ... via Cleveland.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

chris hill

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2008
they were both wearing seat belts in the front i was the only one not wearing a seat belt
L Wyatt

Stow, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2008
What a horrible shame that this had to happen to those 3 young men. I did not know them but my heart goes out to all the families involved. God bless all of you. I am heart broken.
Katelyn Turner

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Jan 21, 2008
Shawn was my Ex Bf and I loved him dearly. I will never forget him
I love you Coobey
Dylan Hostetler

Ashtabula, OH

#4 Jan 22, 2008
i was friends with all of them i live 2.5 miles away from where it happened kyle hunley my best friend the 15 yr old is ok in the hospital out of ic and just has a few cuts stitches and a black eye as for sean aka choochie he died at the scene due to head trama and as for buddy hill Christopher he is fine just couple scrapes

rip chooch we all loved you like fam
Dylan Hostetler

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2008
i dont know why it says novelty ohio i live in middlefield on 528 wtf w/e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedal pumping Jun 19 Marie 2
having a dishonest, corrupt mayor (Aug '15) Aug '15 7777--------123-Jes 1
Sound off cheating scandal (Mar '15) Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Sep '14 Terry 52
News Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
Fire on Main Street (Mar '14) Mar '14 Belinda 1
Lost Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned friend 1

Garrettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrettsville Mortgages