Man drowns at Nelson park Body of 21-year-old Brunswich man found

There are 3 comments on the Recordpub.com story from Jun 17, 2007, titled Man drowns at Nelson park Body of 21-year-old Brunswich man found. In it, Recordpub.com reports that:

“While we were en route, we received word that the body was recovered.”

Despite rescue attempts, a 21-year-old man drowned Saturday at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park. via Recordpub.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordpub.com.

Hippie77

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2007
I witnesses the incident on Saturday and My heart goes out to the girl who fell to the ground on the beach after the incident and to all the friends and family of Daniel!! This should teach everyone a lesson to STICK TOGETHER especially when swimming!! Wondering off alone at Nelsons is just a bad idea!!
boatman

Elyria, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2007
What the heck happened? With all the people around,wasn't he near anyone? Was he in deep or shallow water? Did the lifeguards or fire department find him?
mourninghimforev er

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 24, 2007
he didnt wander off alone. he was swimming with friends but turned back on his own when he got tired to go back to the beach. he was in the deeper water but not very far from the shallow part. the lifeguards (after 4 too many attempts) finally got to him. dan is a close friend of mine and there were nearly 500 people at his wake. he will be greatly missed by everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sound off cheating scandal Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Sep '14 Terry 52
News Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
Fire on Main Street (Mar '14) Mar '14 Belinda 1
Lost Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned friend 1
News Portage man charged in murder of nephew (Jan '14) Jan '14 RackCity 1
Windham in shambles (Dec '13) Dec '13 Seriouslyconcerned 1
More from around the web

Garrettsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]