Clyde gets nod from Ohio Dems: Garret...

Clyde gets nod from Ohio Dems: Garrettsville native eyes state House seat

There are 1 comment on the Recordpub.com story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Clyde gets nod from Ohio Dems: Garrettsville native eyes state House seat. In it, Recordpub.com reports that:

The Ohio Democratic Party has endorsed Kathleen Clyde for state representative in the 68th Ohio house district, located in Portage County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordpub.com.

Jackson Tittle

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2010
I heard Kathleen Clyde speak at a "Meet the Candidates" night and I was impressed with her experience in the Statehouse and the information she gave. Clyde's answers to questions from the group were concise and to the point. there was no "beating around the bush" and evasion of the questions. She was straight-forward. Of the candidates I saw and heard, Kathleen Clyde is my choice for State Representative for the 68th District.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Nov '16 Kim 54
Sewer (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jean Amato 1
Pedal pumping (May '16) Jun '16 Marie 2
having a dishonest, corrupt mayor (Aug '15) Aug '15 7777--------123-Jes 1
Sound off cheating scandal (Mar '15) Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr '14 Billy bob 4
Fire on Main Street (Mar '14) Mar '14 Belinda 1

Garrettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrettsville Mortgages