Police search for two missing women |...

Police search for two missing women || Last heard from in Paris

There are 56 comments on the EParis Extra story from Tuesday Sep 18, titled Police search for two missing women || Last heard from in Paris. In it, EParis Extra reports that:

"It was reported that two females from Marshall, Texas, had left Marshall on Friday and had driven to Duncan, Oklahoma," said Curtis Garrett of the Paris Police Department. "The complainant advised that the 56-year-old female had called them on Saturday and stated that they were at Wal-Mart in Paris and have not been heard from since that time."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EParis Extra.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Tuesday Sep 18
Surley they were not on Allred road where that house exploded.
idiot

Yantis, TX

#2 Tuesday Sep 18
Grisham wrote:
The explosion was not on Allred Road.
Candice

Addison, TX

#3 Wednesday Sep 19
What were there names

Location hidden

#4 Wednesday Sep 19
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
The explosion was not on Allred Road.
Sorry, that is what I read. Off 195 on Allred road, but you do not have to call yourself an idot.

Location hidden

#5 Wednesday Sep 19
Candice wrote:
What were there names
I dont know. I just read they were at Wal Mart headed to Oklahoma, and they have not been heard from since.

Location hidden

#7 Wednesday Sep 19
E Paris news reports:

“Obviously, the home received major damage,” said Browning.“We learned shortly after arriving that the homeowners were thankfully out of town for the weekend.”

“I heard a really loud boom and woke up,” said neighbor Abby Neilson.“Then a couple of minutes later we heard another really loud boom that shook our house.”

According to the homeowners family, the elderly couple that lived in the house was away in Oklahoma visiting their daughter. They intended to come home last night, but last minute decided to extend their stay. No injuries were reported as a result of the explosion and many family and neighbors give credit to God for the timing of the incident.

“I just can’t believe they weren’t home,” said a witness on the scene.“It’s really just a miracle from God.”
Justice

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Wednesday Sep 19
Grisham wrote:
E Paris news reports:

“Obviously, the home received major damage,” said Browning.“We learned shortly after arriving that the homeowners were thankfully out of town for the weekend.”

“I heard a really loud boom and woke up,” said neighbor Abby Neilson.“Then a couple of minutes later we heard another really loud boom that shook our house.”

According to the homeowners family, the elderly couple that lived in the house was away in Oklahoma visiting their daughter. They intended to come home last night, but last minute decided to extend their stay. No injuries were reported as a result of the explosion and many family and neighbors give credit to God for the timing of the incident.

“I just can’t believe they weren’t home,” said a witness on the scene.“It’s really just a miracle from God.”
I read nothing in that report that mentioned Allred Road.

Since: Feb 10

Dallas, TX

#9 Wednesday Sep 19
Allred road is the first right after Amherst rd. not the road the house exploded on. it's farther East and on the opposite side of 195.
Grisham wrote:

Location hidden

#10 Wednesday Sep 19
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I read nothing in that report that mentioned Allred Road.
Inknow. It was listed in the comment section of the report.

I thought Allred road was the one before the convieniance store before you get to Amhurst.

But for your explanation......alot of these private roads have other names. Like the one down Amhurst Road was called the devil worshippers bridge road, which was for sure not the official name.

Location hidden

#11 Wednesday Sep 19
Is it the one in front of the Country club?

Location hidden

#12 Wednesday Sep 19
Regardless, you get the point. 2 women went missing going to OK around the same time the owners were in OK when their house exploded.

The question is; could there be a connection.
Justice

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Wednesday Sep 19
Grisham wrote:
<quoted text>

Inknow. It was listed in the comment section of the report.

I thought Allred road was the one before the convieniance store before you get to Amhurst.

But for your explanation......alot of these private roads have other names. Like the one down Amhurst Road was called the devil worshippers bridge road, which was for sure not the official name.
You thought incorrectly. The road sign says Allred Road and the is what people know the road to be called.

Location hidden

#14 Wednesday Sep 19
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>You thought incorrectly. The road sign says Allred Road and the is what people know the road to be called.
Lol. Whatever. The point is, 2 women are missing on their way to Oklahoma since Saturday night when they were known to be in Paris at wal mart.

The people that owned the house were in Oklahoma, but for some reason they changed their mind and their house exploded while they were gone.

Is there anyway, there is a connection to rhe women who are missing. Could they have possibly been at the exploding house is what I am aslking.

I dont really care where the house was.
Just the facts

United States

#15 Wednesday Sep 19
There is no connection of the missing females and the house explosion. The report above the thread states the missing are from Marshall, had been to Oklahoma, were on the way back and were at Wal-Mart in Paris. The house explosion is people who live and are from Paris.

Location hidden

#16 Wednesday Sep 19
"It was reported that two females from Marshall, Texas, had left Marshall on Friday and had driven to Duncan, Oklahoma," said Curtis Garrett of the Paris Police Department. "The complainant advised that the 56-year-old female had called them on Saturday and stated that they were at Wal-Mart in Paris and have not been heard from since that time."

That is not how it reads but regardless, they were in Paris Saturday night. Now they are missing, and there was explosions Sunday morning with undetermined reason.

Whether they stopped at someones hose they knew were not going to be home, maybe cooked some explosive meth, maybe dropped off propane for them....whatever the reason, it is odd on both counts, so it is something worth exploring.

Location hidden

#17 Wednesday Sep 19
One thing is for sure....if you wanted to kill someone and make sure no one would find out what happened you would put them in an explosion like that one.

It sure did not look like there was anything left.
Anon nona

Rockwall, TX

#18 Wednesday Sep 19
Grisham wrote:

That is not how it reads but regardless, they were in Paris Saturday night. Now they are missing, and there was explosions Sunday morning with undetermined reason.

Whether they stopped at someones hose they knew were not going to be home, maybe cooked some explosive meth, maybe dropped off propane for them....whatever the reason, it is odd on both counts, so it is something worth exploring.
Keep slandering.

Location hidden

#19 Wednesday Sep 19
Anon nona wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep slandering.
That is not slandering. I dont even know anyones names involved ....lol. It is called deductive reasoning. You find out truths when working through the facts and possibilities.

Location hidden

#20 Wednesday Sep 19
Think about it....how many homes spontaneously combust?
How many wonen....2 together just vanish?

Something has to ignight a gas explosion. A switch flipped? A cigarette? No one was home.
Meth is a a cause for explosions.

As far as I know no names have ben mentiined in either of these cases. However there are some things that could work together.
Sigh

Dallas, TX

#21 Wednesday Sep 19
Candice wrote:
What were there names
*their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bardwell is a podunk speedtrap... (Jul '06) Sep '18 spooby 9
Palmer Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '18 Musikologist 11
Waxahachie Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '18 Musikologist 11
News Donkey Causes Deadly Accident On I-45 (Jun '06) Aug '18 Brenda mock 13
What happened downtown about 10:30 am today? Aug '18 Mememe 1
Red OaK Swingers Club (Oct '09) Aug '18 Non-memberaug18 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Aug '18 Marlene 35

Garrett Jobs

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages