Review: United Financial Resources

Posted in the Garrett Park Forum

Roland

College Park, MD

#1 May 19, 2013
My experience with united financial resources was a difficult one.
1) I was promised a mortgage modification which was supposed to reduce my 1st mortgage. As it turned out, I was encouraged to stop paying mortgage payment and after two years, the deal which united financial resources agreed to with the bank was to extend my payment terms from a 30 years to a 40 years fixed at the same rate I had before the modification began. This lowered my payments by 1 hundred dollars but increased the amount of interest I would pay the bank to $57,000. I was not asked by united financial resource if I agreed with this deal before they signed off on with the bank. My mortgage load balance increased by $7731.00 instead of decreasing as was promised. The bank also escrowed my property taxes and insurance. United financial resource never informed that this was going to happen.
United financial resources charged me $395 to represent me at a foreclosure mediation (a foreclosure which united financial resource caused because of neglect). William Wayland did not show up to this mediation. I had to resolved things with the bank.
In all, united financial resources did not deliver the product they promised me and for which I paid. I basically had to call the bank a work a deal to return my mortgage loan to the original pre-modification terms.
William Wayland was extremely arrogant once I pointed out to him that the deal he got me with the bank was costing me more in the long run and was not the original terms united financial resources had promised they would get me. William Wayland refused to acknowledged this fact and refused to take responsibility for a deal go bad.
Dino fawad

Vienna, VA

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Please anyone reading this do not trust those people they are going to take u re money for doing nothing and will make your loan worst believe me that's what they have been done for me nothing besides took my money and screed up my credit..please all I want you to make sure that William Wayland is the most an idiot person..he is not normal person..thanks all
Just Some Guy

Rockville, MD

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Consider yourself lucky, Roland. My neighbor across the street was ripped off for $1600 by this guy, and this was AFTER the Maryland Commissioner of Financial Regulation had issued a cease and desist order against them in October 2013. The guy's a fraud, pure and simple, and the law should rescind the protection granted by an LLC in cases of fraud.

Everyone else, let this be a lesson: Don't EVER get involved in any major financial contract without first familiarizing yourself with the regulations in that field. A couple extra hours of research can save you thousands of dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Jane's new fundraising effort is paying off! Mar 23 Rokkitwear 1
National Geo Mar 21 figure it out Bet... 1
purchase of diazapam?physeptone tablets (May '12) Feb 27 Zoe 31
Review: Candace Otto Therapeutic Massage & Body... Feb '15 dave 1
News Finalists Announced in $10,000 Bethesda Songwri... Feb '15 Samantha 1
How to Master Social Media Feb '15 Social Buzz Pros 1
Learn the Secret Hacks of highly Effective Webs... Feb '15 Social Buzz Pros 1
Garrett Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web