Belinda Hall Rister
Nikayla

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know this law calling, cheese eating Rat! What's your opinion?? Puts innocent men in jail so she can live off the government +whatever man will have her. She don't even know who here baby daddys are & too scared to go get a D.N.A, Afraid of the results, you skank??!!! Trouble-Maker, Home Wrecker, Rat, Hoe won't. Chicken shit won't fight! Just dials 911.. or runs to court house to sign a statement!! LMFAO. Sad lil girl!
Someone who knows

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Aug 31, 2018
That's exactly how she is!! Talks all this shit like she's a badass but when pish comes to shove she runs to the court house... And When I get her in the right place she's getting a beat down.
Hello

Martin, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2018
Someone who knows wrote:
That's exactly how she is!! Talks all this shit like she's a badass but when pish comes to shove she runs to the court house... And When I get her in the right place she's getting a beat down.
Where do you want to meet at???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver 9 hr Knott County 2
Hepatitis A in Knott county schools 9 hr Mjm 5
Jessica obenauf aka boo the narc. 13 hr She is nasty 1
Michelle Madden (Nov '13) 13 hr Mjm 26
Lower Mill creek needs to be cleaned out! (Feb '16) Sun solid steel for real 11
Meth in Upper Mill Creek Sat solid steel for real 5
Older White Jaguar (Jan '18) Sat Mjm 7

Garrett Jobs

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages