need to find this boy..justin carrol/...

need to find this boy..justin carrol/aka younblood

Posted in the Garrett Forum

lil jay

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 16, 2010
this boy is serious he came to my house a shot at me crazy motherf#cker need to now if hes outa jail yet, let me know if i should try and get im back once u #uck me outa sumthin u fucked with the whole family... remeber that YOUNGBLOODI WILL FIND YOU.
nay

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2010
yes he is out of jail so is his brother ricky
lil jay

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2010
how u know NAY ,, do u know them.. you think i could take him, he pulled a gun on me so i got somethin for him ,, if u see the boi tell him to come out and play
nay

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 23, 2010
yes i know them hes all talk he will fight if he has to
lil jay

Logan, WV

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Nay.. i dont think were talkin bout the same justin this boy lives to fight i watched him fight plenty of times but i got in the wrong place at the wrong time and i got my self messed up
justin carroll

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2010
lil jay u need to get the facts straight of y u got the gun pulled on u and if u want sum of me i live on abbott u can find me anytime ill meet u out if i have to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min another viewer 160,850
drug users (May '16) 7 hr ShannonCaudill 24
Deputy at McDowell ARH 11 hr T-Bone 8
drug dealing in dinwood 14 hr White rav 4 26
Meth in dinwood 14 hr White rav 4 9
Police department (May '16) 22 hr White rav 4 15
Roger "roggie" stealing again Fri Politically correct 12

Garrett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages