Looking for an old friend

Looking for an old friend

Posted in the Garrett Forum

Angel

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone know anna mullins from Jackscreek . And where is she .
well

Salyersville, KY

#2 May 10, 2017
She is married to Lonnie Johnson in weeksbury ky
Marlene B

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 11, 2017
Angel wrote:
Does anyone know anna mullins from Jackscreek . And where is she .
I think who your looking for is anna muller. She lives on jackscreek, or she did the last time I heard. Her daddy does remodeling mobile homes for Ray Watkins. But yeah I think you're looking for anna muller because I never heard of an anna mullins on jackscreek
vickie

Salyersville, KY

#4 May 16, 2017
Marlene B wrote:
<quoted text>

I think who your looking for is anna muller. She lives on jackscreek, or she did the last time I heard. Her daddy does remodeling mobile homes for Ray Watkins. But yeah I think you're looking for anna muller because I never heard of an anna mullins on jackscreek
Her name was Anna Mullins she married Lonnie Johnson from weeksbury the same one that lived in jackscreek.
Marlene B

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 16, 2017
vickie wrote:
<quoted text>

Her name was Anna Mullins she married Lonnie Johnson from weeksbury the same one that lived in jackscreek.
No sweetie her name is Anna muller, I promise I know her, and her family. There is no Anna mullins up here. Anna muller is who you're thinking about. Trust me sweetie I've been around a while and been up here for over 15 years. She is a muller. And I don't know a Lonnie here either, you may be referring to Ronnie, instead of Lonnie, but Ronnie is not a Johnson, he's a morrison, his daddy is hargis and mommy is Beatrice Morrison. But the muller girl isn't married to Ronnie so it couldn't be him. I don't think Ronnie is married. But I think you're talking about Anna muller, never heard of Anna mullins here on jackscreek.
Searching

Salyersville, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2017
vickie wrote:
<quoted text>

That was my thought as well
wow

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2017
Marlene B wrote:
<quoted text>

No sweetie her name is Anna muller, I promise I know her, and her family. There is no Anna mullins up here. Anna muller is who you're thinking about. Trust me sweetie I've been around a while and been up here for over 15 years. She is a muller. And I don't know a Lonnie here either, you may be referring to Ronnie, instead of Lonnie, but Ronnie is not a Johnson, he's a morrison, his daddy is hargis and mommy is Beatrice Morrison. But the muller girl isn't married to Ronnie so it couldn't be him. I don't think Ronnie is married. But I think you're talking about Anna muller, never heard of Anna mullins here on jackscreek.
Her nome is Anna Mullins she has a brother named Ricky Mullins and yes she lived in Jacks creek .until she met and married Lonnie Johnson of weeksbury. Where they still live there now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Terry 3 hr BBC Love 68
Maritza Whitaker 4 hr Quiet 2
Is Calvanagh Trent still Athletic Director in k... 5 hr Troubled parent 6
Mousie BP closed (Mar '16) 5 hr alchemistgary 6
How many games will KCC football team win this ... 17 hr David 4
Sexiest Men in the McDowell area (Mar '12) 20 hr Fred 65
Arthurmabel Music Thread (Jan '15) Sat Musikologist 7

Garrett Jobs

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages