Would Jesus support homosexual marriage?

Posted in the Garrett Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No way

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
This is an awesome article/story regarding Jesus, Obama and homosexual marriage.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/would-jesus...
zman

Emmalena, KY

#2 May 23, 2012
of course not, but what most people do not seem to understand is that homosexuality is an issue of morality. jesus was referring to issues of personal morality when he said "thou shalt no judge" therefore it is up to god to judge those and not man.

Emmalena, KY

#3 May 23, 2012
no he does not..........

read LEVITICUS 18.22 --- THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND, AS WITH WOMANKIND: IT IS ABOMINATION.

ABOMINATION = SIN.......
I LOVE YOU JESUS

Hindman, KY

#4 May 24, 2012
No Jesus doesnot support homosexual marriage.In Romans 1:26. For the cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27. And likewise also the men,leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are convenient:29. Being filled with unrightousness,fornication, wickness,covetousness,maliciou sness;full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,mali ginity;whisperers,30. Backbiters,haters of God,despiteful,proud,boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. People all say they are born gay but that's not true it is a choice just like we make the choice to be a sinner or a christian. So the answer is no God doesnot agree with homosexual marriage their are more than just this verse to back up God's word in the Bible. All the christians need to stand up for God and his word about this issue. The time is now to tell the word it is wrong.
truth

Hazard, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
I LOVE YOU JESUS wrote:
No Jesus doesnot support homosexual marriage.In Romans 1:26. For the cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27. And likewise also the men,leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are convenient:29. Being filled with unrightousness,fornication, wickness,covetousness,maliciou sness;full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,mali ginity;whisperers,30. Backbiters,haters of God,despiteful,proud,boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. People all say they are born gay but that's not true it is a choice just like we make the choice to be a sinner or a christian. So the answer is no God doesnot agree with homosexual marriage their are more than just this verse to back up God's word in the Bible. All the christians need to stand up for God and his word about this issue. The time is now to tell the word it is wrong.
amen, amen, and amen, the truth is the Jesus does not support gay marriage and regardless of whatever is said, this post proves the truth.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#6 May 28, 2012
You think Jesus would support what the Republicans are doing or what most Christians are doing? probably not
zman

Emmalena, KY

#7 May 30, 2012
member wrote:
no he does not..........
read LEVITICUS 18.22 --- THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND, AS WITH WOMANKIND: IT IS ABOMINATION.
ABOMINATION = SIN.......
yeah it is sin but sin is a matter for the bible and not a free country with a constitution. i wish people could understand the concept of seperation of church and state.
popcan dave

Hindman, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Do you think the easter bunny cares if you're gay? or santa? Both of their opinions are the same as jesus

Emmalena, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
zman wrote:
<quoted text>yeah it is sin but sin is a matter for the bible and not a free country with a constitution. i wish people could understand the concept of seperation of church and state.
Its not about the seperation of church and state. Its about heaven and hell. I am a born again believer of JESUS CHRIST. And by no means am I perfect but he has forgiven me of my sins. And being gay is a sin.
yep

Hindman, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2012
member wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the seperation of church and state. Its about heaven and hell. I am a born again believer of JESUS CHRIST. And by no means am I perfect but he has forgiven me of my sins. And being gay is a sin.
He can and does forgive people of their sins as he will any who choose to follow him.

But the thing that is most disturbing by all of this mess, is how so many so called Christians say they or a family member can be Christian as well and remain Gay!

That in itself is an utter impossibility for anyone and everyone!

For the Word says clearly, those who are now in Christ (those newly saved by Grace) are a new creature. Behold old things are passed away and all things are become new!

So no one, no matter how much this pisses of some mothers who like to believe their babies can be gay and be Christian too, no one, can stay gay if they have truly been born again and washed in the blood of the Lamb! No one!
Jay

Ford City, PA

#11 Jun 5, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
He can and does forgive people of their sins as he will any who choose to follow him.
But the thing that is most disturbing by all of this mess, is how so many so called Christians say they or a family member can be Christian as well and remain Gay!
That in itself is an utter impossibility for anyone and everyone!
For the Word says clearly, those who are now in Christ (those newly saved by Grace) are a new creature. Behold old things are passed away and all things are become new!
So no one, no matter how much this pisses of some mothers who like to believe their babies can be gay and be Christian too, no one, can stay gay if they have truly been born again and washed in the blood of the Lamb! No one!
Great post, you are so right!!

Emmalena, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
You can only stand for your sin and nobody else. Being gay is a choice and a bad one at that. I am not gay and I hope you are not either. The bible talked about adam and eve, not adam and steve. Go to church and read GODS WORD.......I am praying for this nation and its so called leaders.
well

Hindman, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Just the fact that someone would ask the question is an indication of how misguided and depraved our society has become. God help us.
SAJEHNDUJS

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 5, 2012
God didn't create Adam and Andrew, He made Adam and Eve.
yep

Hindman, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Great post, you are so right!!
Thank you!

You know, the thing I find that is so truly ironic with all these gays hating on God's people so much, is for one, how they themselves are all bigots towards all who disagree with their life choices.
But also, how they every single one get so offended by a God they don't believe in!

So I ask this question! Who is more misguided and illiterate? Those who believe in a God they cannot see? OR, Those who are so offended by a God they do not believe in? LOL

I guess they'll also start getting offended by Unicorns, and Bigfoot, and all those other beings that are fabled as well!
lol

Hindman, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2012
member wrote:
<quoted text>
"And by no means am I perfect but he has forgiven me of my sins. And being gay is a sin."

Soooo you can be forgiven for your sin's but anyone who is gay can't? You're a hypocrite bible thumper just like the rest of those out there, your book means nothing.
lol

Hindman, KY

#17 Jun 6, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
You know, the thing I find that is so truly ironic with all these gays hating on God's people so much, is for one, how they themselves are all bigots towards all who disagree with their life choices.
But also, how they every single one get so offended by a God they don't believe in!
So I ask this question! Who is more misguided and illiterate? Those who believe in a God they cannot see? OR, Those who are so offended by a God they do not believe in? LOL
I guess they'll also start getting offended by Unicorns, and Bigfoot, and all those other beings that are fabled as well!
No one is offended by your "god". Also good point, I'm probably more offended by santa than anything your bible has to say. People like you are what's wrong with the world, you base ever opinion off the bible alone. It's a book, nothing more.
lol

Hindman, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2012
member wrote:
You can only stand for your sin and nobody else. Being gay is a choice and a bad one at that. I am not gay and I hope you are not either. The bible talked about adam and eve, not adam and steve. Go to church and read GODS WORD.......I am praying for this nation and its so called leaders.
You were doing good until the "The bible talked"

It's a choice, let people live how they want. Who cares what a book says?
well

Hindman, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You were doing good until the "The bible talked"
It's a choice, let people live how they want. Who cares what a book says?
"who cares what a book says?" Have you read any books lately? Strange statement but understandable from a hater of Christianity.

Emmalena, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2012
All people can be forgiven of there sins. Even a gay person. But to be forgiven you must stop living your way and live GODS way. And he says that being gay is a sin. The book of Romans should help you, and me out. Try reading ROMANS 3.23 and 6.23 and 10. 9-10 and 10.13. I am not trying to hurt nobody, I just want to see people get saved. Jesus is real as the air you take in. I want everyone to go to HEAVEN. May God Bless Us All...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min well 2,000
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Reality 151,427
Curious Cat 28 min curious 3
Rooster Fighting 1 hr Living wealthy to me 4
Should I apply at IGA? 1 hr Nervous and wonde... 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,602
Drug Dealers (Mar '14) 1 hr worried 35
•••
•••
•••

Garrett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••