Knott Fiscal Court
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Curious

Clayhole, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2016
How is the Knott County Government doing?
Trump

Hindman, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2017
Curious wrote:
How is the Knott County Government doing?
If they vote to raise taxes on the people I'd say you'll be seeing new faces replacing anyone that votes for any kind of tax increase. People are tired of taxes, fees and increased garbage bills. Cut the pork before raising taxes and they've got a lot of fat can be cut. Get rid of the Sportsplex also, it nothing but a money pit. I'm all for shutting the county down myself, nothing is accomplished anyway, waste of money, bad-very bad.
bud smoker

Leburn, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2017
cant do nothing with the county when old regular runs it. knott county is still very wet plenty of dope an all these good so called Christian we have tell it straight outta hollar
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Easthampton, MA

#4 Jan 18, 2017
bud smoker wrote:
cant do nothing with the county when old regular runs it. knott county is still very wet plenty of dope an all these good so called Christian we have tell it straight outta hollar
Talmudic Culture has infested most US administrative practices. Immigration, Racism, Usury, Sodomy, and the rise of political Islam in the west, is nothing short of J____h blackmail.
bud smoker

Leburn, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2017
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>

Talmudic Culture has infested most US administrative practices. Immigration, Racism, Usury, Sodomy, and the rise of political Islam in the west, is nothing short of J____h blackmail.
I guess
Judge

Hindman, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2017
The Leeches want to raise our taxes. Vote out the ones that want to raise taxes before they try to cut out the waste in county Government. Calling a special meeting while the people are at work is nothing but cowardice. Vote the boy judge out next election and any Magistrate that votes to raise our taxes. Cut out all the waste in County Government first before raising taxes on the people. And for Pete sake sell the Sportsplex back to the land company and use the the money to pay down the debt on it. It will never be nothing but a money pit anyway so get away from that debt. Get rid of all those created agencies that does nothing for the county other than give cronies a job doing nothing. And park all those vehicles at the court house and drive your own vehicle to work like the rest of us.
Shelly

Hindman, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2017
Judge wrote:
The Leeches want to raise our taxes. Vote out the ones that want to raise taxes before they try to cut out the waste in county Government. Calling a special meeting while the people are at work is nothing but cowardice. Vote the boy judge out next election and any Magistrate that votes to raise our taxes. Cut out all the waste in County Government first before raising taxes on the people. And for Pete sake sell the Sportsplex back to the land company and use the the money to pay down the debt on it. It will never be nothing but a money pit anyway so get away from that debt. Get rid of all those created agencies that does nothing for the county other than give cronies a job doing nothing. And park all those vehicles at the court house and drive your own vehicle to work like the rest of us.
And democrats wonder why they're losing elections in Kentucky and around the country.
Mousie

Hindman, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2017
Glad we have at least one Magistrate that will stand up for the people. He 100% correct for wanting to go over the county's expenses line by line and see if cuts can be made before raising any kind of tax. He should be our County Judge instead of of the one we have now.
Chad

Hindman, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2017
That's what we get when we put a Limousine Liberal in charge of the county. Can't wait to vote against him in the next election.
Dry creek

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2017
That's right waddles for governor!!!
Trump

Hindman, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2017
When is the next meeting we need to show up and stop this tax on the poor
Taxed

Emmalena, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2017
The fiscal court will vote on the issue on Thursday, Feb. 2nd @ 2 p.m.

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Knott-County...
Tom

Hindman, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2017
Cut out everything that's not required by law to run the county. Too much money wasted on made up jobs for cronies and some family members. Who paid for the big Christmas dinner if the county is broke? Dang shame.
boot legger

Leburn, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2017
tax the churches they are the very ones wanted it dry.. no need crying over "Holy Water"
Bill

Leburn, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2017
Shut it down
Homer

Hindman, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2017
If a tax is put on us remember who done it the next election and vote them out. What the Judge is betting on is the short memory span of the average voter. But what he don't understand we are fed up with politicians like him. He saw what happened the last election, the voters kicked all those Liberal Democrats out of office and voted Republican for all the others. Yes it's a new day in Eastern Kentucky and we're tired of the tax and spend Limousine Liberals who do nothing for the people.
just heard

Hindman, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2017
Should have voted wet
Randy

Hindman, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2017
After reading the audit report that was just released from the state it makes me sick to think that the Judge wants to tax us. He's in over his head, we need new leadership and we need it bad.
Roach

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2017
It's not the judge. He can't help it. I'm sure he wanted a wet county also. If you blame anyone blame your local church and get off your sorry fat behind and vote! Makes me sick seeing people blame the judge when it's these churches and crap, tax church's please god tax them
Randy

Hindman, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2017
Roach wrote:
It's not the judge. He can't help it. I'm sure he wanted a wet county also. If you blame anyone blame your local church and get off your sorry fat behind and vote! Makes me sick seeing people blame the judge when it's these churches and crap, tax church's please god tax them
The churches doesn't create the county budget the JUDGE does. And it's just ludicrous that he won't go line by line over the budget and make the cuts that we all know can be made. He's nothing more than a tax and spend Liberal if he doesn't try to save enough money from the budget to keep from taxing the people of Knott county. Park some of those 65,000 dollar vehicles we've got several that runs the roads doing nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rat car up Arkansas 4 hr Rebob 1
Amber Shepherd 7 hr Ryan 13
Kentucky River Regional Jail (Dec '09) 9 hr News 82
TVS cable 9 hr irritated tvs victim 3
just asking 9 hr Alan 4
Hendrickson will turn the Sportsplex into a roo... 13 hr Randy 21
Shooting on Pinetop 22 hr Meeeee 1

Garrett Jobs

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages