Police find car, driver's body 22 hou...

Police find car, driver's body 22 hours after wreck reported

There are 1 comment on the WSBT story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Police find car, driver's body 22 hours after wreck reported. In it, WSBT reports that:

“They didn't wreck. They had permission to go back there. So they've just driven off the road on purpose”

Confused police abandoned their search for a car wreck, leaving a 66-year-old epileptic to die outside his vehicle in freezing temperatures while his autistic grandson huddled inside. via WSBT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT.

SOMEONE WHO CARES

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2008
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HOW UNFURTUNATE THIS TRADGEDY IS FOR BOTH PARTIES, THE FAMLY AND POLICE MEN THAT MADE THIS MISTAKE. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP BEING SO ANGRY AND BE MORE COMPASSIONATE FOR THE PEOPLE INVOLVED, THE DECIESED AND THE GUILT THE POLICEMEN MUST HAVE, FOR IT WILL HAUNT THEM FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THE GRANDFATHER DRIVING THE AUTISTIC BOY WHO HAS HAD SEZIURES IN THE PAST SHOULD NOT OF BEEN DRIVING IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH A BOY WHO NEEDS SPECIAL NEEDS. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD SEND PRAYERS INSTEAD OF ANGER FOR THIS SAD AND EMOTIONAL SITUATION. POLICE OFFICERS ARE HUMAN AND SADLY MAKE MISTAKES THAT THEY CAN LEARN FROM. THEY RISK THEIR LIVES AND HAVE TO BE STRONG PEOPLE TO SEE AND DEAL WITH WHAT THEY DO. SO MY PRAYERS AND SADNESS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY THAT LOST THEIR LOVED ONE AND THE POLICE OFFICERS WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avoid the ATA McDojo... (Oct '09) Dec '16 stinkdoof 62
Looking for Shane Wilson.. Dec '16 BLG87 1
Syd Favre (Jun '15) Nov '15 Twins 5
Electric motors (Sep '15) Sep '15 Beautifulmess0182 1
Ashlee Johnson (Apr '14) Jul '15 bigdaddycool 11
News State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Apr '15 Concerned Citizen 78
Joe Favre (Nov '12) Feb '15 Tyler 7

Garrett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages