Pig Benis

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Hi. im Pig Benis. youve seen me posting nasty comments about good people because I have nothing better to do than slander other people in a public forum. Im so lowly, immature, and cowardly which is why I can't even be a big enough person to use my real name. *sigh*. I like to say stupid things about good, honest, hard working people that take care of their own because i my life is pathetic and i am a loser. I call people fat cows, and meth hoes, even though theyre beautiful, and dont do drugs, because i feel terrible about who i am. I get jealous when people finally get to be happy, work hard to get where they're at and to live a good life, because i have nothing. i am really just a pathetic low life who is really ugly inside and im so lonely that this is the only way i can get attention of any sort. I really need to get a life, grow up, and quit trying to push my misery on other people because it obviously isn't working.
Faith Meyer

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Too
Freaking
Funny!!!!!!

I <3 the person who wrote this!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Lol im sure this wasnt posted by that person, but its funny anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avoid the ATA McDojo... (Oct '09) 7 hr truth 54
Electric motors 16 hr Beautifulmess0182 1
papa john's pizza Aug 23 1REVIEW 1
Shane Wilson? Aug 9 Brit 1
News The tax cut no county wanted Aug 5 discocrisco 1
Ashlee Johnson (Apr '14) Jul '15 bigdaddycool 11
Tommy peel?? Jun '15 Qwerty 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrett Mortgages