Mayor and Allen Weston relationship

Posted in the Garrard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yipee

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Thoughts on their relationship and on their openly defiant behavior to the council and police department.
yipee

London, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Not all of the police force is like that. There are a few good ones on there. I believe the Chief is doing a good job and is trying to change things. The only problem he has is the mayor and Allen are constantly conspiring on how to get him out and Allen back in. It is funny that anyone can get in trouble at the police dept except Allen Weston. Sounds like favortism and using your position to give favors for friends (Allen not being disciplined). The mayor has made that perfectly clear to everyone in Garrard County/Lancaster. What everyone does nto realize is that it is not the chief. The mayor will not allow them to do their dutues like they should. She is always overruling them or interfering. She needs to be impeached. She so misues her office for personal gain and the personal gain of her friends.
Honest Opinion

London, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Then they need to resign and let us have our officials on duty. Not wrapped up in arguments with each other. If that is the case then fire them all and get us some real law enforcement officials in that are trained and ready to work on keeping us all safe and that listen to our concerns when the need arises.
Honest Opinion

London, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2012
If this keeps on then they are going to have to get someone from Frankfort to come down and clean this town up and then they all will be crying about outsiders then. That is where it is heading though if they don't get it together soon. The good ol boy system needs to be ousted.
popay

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2012
The same person wrote all of this
yipee

London, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
I agree. The Attorney General needs to come back in and investigate the mayors office and Allen Weston and anyone else who is doing wrong. But I disagree that they all need to go. There are some good officers on the Dept. that I believe do their job. The council needs to step up and hold the mayor accountable and let the chief do his job. When that happens I think we will see a change for the better.
ahhh

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
McGlone is the only one on the council who will voice his opinion. Davis is too afraid he will upset granddaddy. He just smiles and tells everyone what they want to hear. Mayor is so two faced she doesn't know whether she is coming or going. She thinks she is the Mayor of Garrard County. And Maggie Mick is just there to take care of her over paid husband.
Sexy time

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
I think that Weston is dicking the mayor. If you look at everything surrounding those two it makes since if that is what is going on..... Crooked Crooked Officals.... SMH.
Sexy time

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2012
And as far on council memebers, I can't speak for Davis because I really don't know him. But McGlone can eat a d*ck for real....
Honest Opinion

London, KY

#11 Jun 26, 2012
I agree, I think its time for the attorney general to come back and do a thorough investigation of the police and mayors office there and get rid of the corrupt ones. This town has potential to be a great little community but the corruption has to go.
betyadidntknow

Danville, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
I wonder what evryone would think about mister weston if they knew he was sleeping with men. I know he or maybe even some of u may deny this but becareful because the proof is out there and it wouldnt take much at all for someone to drop it in the mailbox at the advocate messenger. I know more than 1 person jas the proof and maybe someone will just make that happen.
guess what

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2012
It is also awfully interesting that the mayors daughter happened to paid for catering the firefighters appreciation dinner. The city footed the bill to her daughter. Thats a big no no. Not only was it her daughter, but no one else was given the chance to provide the catering. No one else was given the chance to get the bid. By the way the mayor also knew and was told she could not do that but did it anyway.
Skunky

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jun 29, 2012
dating?
yipee

London, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2012
The mayor needs to get in just as much trouble as the magistrate. She constantly uses her office to help her family and freinds. Such as her daughter, who was given the opportunity to cater the fireman dinner without anyone else getting the chance to bid. She tried to give the new water positiion coming up to an extended family member. Then there is Allen Weston who somehow gets his file wiped clean under the mayor. Just ask Ronald Lamb and the Sargeants how many times Allen was written up under Ronald Lambs administration. Then to top it off she refuses to allow the new chief to discipline Allen either. She says as long as she is in office Allen will be taken care of. He cheats on his wife while on duty and the mayor says "they all need to keep their peckers in their pants." and refuses to suspend him or demote him. This is the man defending the city and protecting the men and WOMEN of the city. They need to call for her resignation. If I were the citizens I would go to the council meeting Monday and demand that something be done with him and her.
yipee

London, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Oh by the way, the firemans dinner was paid with city money that the Mayor ordered to be paid. She did this after she had been told that she could not pay for a private dinner with city money. So in other words, the city residents paid for a dinner they were not invited to.
Love it

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2012
And she and Judge Wilson are bosom buddies too. Mick's little wifey sticks up for her so she has to come to Wilson's rescue and help him potect his big salary. It all fits together just like a great big puzzle. Don't be fooled.
me know

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2012
yipee wrote:
Oh by the way, the firemans dinner was paid with city money that the Mayor ordered to be paid. She did this after she had been told that she could not pay for a private dinner with city money. So in other words, the city residents paid for a dinner they were not invited to.
Good God what the heck is going on

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#20 Jul 3, 2012
You people do know that there are higher authorities that you can report corrupt behavior to. People need to realize the power of there voice. You protest enough, and you go to the right people, the citizens of Lancaster could easily have these two very corrupt people taken out of office. A couple phone calls to Frankfort from a couple different people would be a good start. I have personally made several calls to state officials offices to report the activities that have been happening behind courthouse doors in Lancaster. Report you observations, if you see something say something. The only way that this situation will ever get any better is if the people rise up....
yipee

Sheridan, AR

#21 Jul 3, 2012
Gumps Own wrote:
You people do know that there are higher authorities that you can report corrupt behavior to. People need to realize the power of there voice. You protest enough, and you go to the right people, the citizens of Lancaster could easily have these two very corrupt people taken out of office. A couple phone calls to Frankfort from a couple different people would be a good start. I have personally made several calls to state officials offices to report the activities that have been happening behind courthouse doors in Lancaster. Report you observations, if you see something say something. The only way that this situation will ever get any better is if the people rise up....
For those of us who would like to know who to call and where to call do you have a phone number and who do we need to ask to speak to? There is definitely alot of shady things and misuse of office going on. I think you are correct contacting Frankfort and letting them know what is going on is a atep in the right direction. Those doing wrong are continue to get away with what they are doing until they are exposed. There is power in numbers.
oh no

London, KY

#22 Jul 4, 2012
I read on the advocate messenger that Ms. Gale Eden commented that the Chief should live in Garrard County (the post has since been removed). That is a funny statement since Aleen Weston doesn't lived in Garrard either. He lost his house to the bank and now lives in Crab Orchard (Lincoln County) on his mother in laws land. Secondly, she stated the mayor doesnt need to back down. Does Ms. Eden understand that they have a chief, assistant chief, and 2 Sargeants. That averages out to a supervisor per officer. That is crazy. It is a waste of taxpayers money. She says they need to get out and work. Well Ms. Eden, go look into the activity reports and see who works. Mr. Weston is not one of them. He has worked a month at best since January. You might want to find out the facts before commenting. It is safe to say that the Mayor and Mr. Weston are only going to tell what makes them look good or make themselves look like victims. It is the officers and other city employees that are victims. They are constantly threatened with their jobs by the mayor. She talks to Sherri Lane just like a dog and anyone else who diagrees with her. If I were them I would get an attorney and sue them for a hostile work environement because that it what it is.The community sees what they mayor and Allen want you to see. If it was one person they had problems with then yeah maybe you could say they hated him but when it is an entire force, the council, city hall, and community citizens that they say just don't like the mayor and allen, then that is bull crap. The Mayor does not want to see Allen for what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black man in New white missing car 4 hr Bill and Bonita 5
shame on stanford Thu stanford resident... 5
Queen family. Ann Queen and Child Rapist Willia... Thu Ken 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Abe 722
News More than 100 dogs, birds removed from Garrard ... (Feb '12) May '15 fishlovergirl 11
Curious (Jan '15) Jan '15 Looking 1
angel (Dec '14) Dec '14 stranger 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garrard Mortgages