Haverstraw town proposes a 2.7 tax in...

Haverstraw town proposes a 2.7 tax increase

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Haverstraw town proposes a 2.7 tax increase. In it, Journal News reports that:

GARNERVILLE - Homeowners in Haverstraw town would pay about 2.7 percent more in town taxes under the 2011 proposed budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Ricardo W

New York, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
This is ridiculuos, they want to increase our taxes more. What they should do is decrease their salaries because most the people who work for this town dont do a thing besides seating in a desk the whole day just to get paid.Take a look at their salaries.We have to fight back and stop this people for increasing our taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garnerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ossining Attorney involed in shenanigans? Nov 29 NomoreBS 4
News Ex-NFL running back John Harvey admits raping 1... (Jul '08) Nov '16 Eric Miller 17
News Innocence Project drops murderer Amer Zada afte... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Pam 4
verplank deli owner says f__k the U.S. (Dec '12) Sep '16 Bailey 15
News Spencer Tunick, photographer of nudes, opens st... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Brianna 2
Tracing my roots (Sep '14) Sep '14 llnhartman 1
News 3 men rob home at 132 West Railroad Ave. in Gar... (Jan '14) Jan '14 rob 1

Garnerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garnerville Mortgages