Edwards' Life in Exile

Jun 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheDailyBeast.com

In John Edwards' hometown, residents are disgusted by the fallen former presidential candidate's cheating on Elizabeth Edwards.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 3, 2012
 
Johnny Edwards wrote:
Get lost flbadcatowner this is my thread.
If my presence here make an impersonator like you uncomfortable, TOUGH!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 3, 2012
 
Mill Workers Son wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you were born out of wedlock, just because yo mammy and daddy and yo self could not pay 4 yo education..
make me want to be a mulatto
Wrong on all counts. You will never catch me posting something as ignorant as the post I am now responding to.
Mill Workers Son

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 3, 2012
 
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong on all counts. You will never catch me posting something as ignorant as the post I am now responding to.
So what did yo old mammy and pappy say when you told them you were a limp wristed 3 dollar bill?
Johnny Edwards

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 3, 2012
 
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>If my presence here make an impersonator like you uncomfortable, TOUGH!
No I am used to dealing with limp wristed idiots. You have a lot of company.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mill Workers Son wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did yo old mammy and pappy say when you told them you were a limp wristed 3 dollar bill?
Am I supposed to feel insulted. You failed at your goal again.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 6, 2012
 
Johnny Edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am used to dealing with limp wristed idiots. You have a lot of company.
You bare used to dealing with limp wrists. TYhat means that I am a far more formidable opponent than you are used to dealing with as in more than you can handle.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 6, 2012
 
Let me try that last one again. You are used to dealing with limo wrists. that means...
Mill Workers Son

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 6, 2012
 
What did your old pappy and mammy say when you told them you were a limp writed CATCHER and that your boyfriend was the pitcher? Did they commit suicide from the humiliation?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mill Workers Son wrote:
What did your old pappy and mammy say when you told them you were a limp writed CATCHER and that your boyfriend was the pitcher? Did they commit suicide from the humiliation?
Am I supposed to take this retarded garbage seriously? your gutter mentality is laughable. It takes a lowlife to post this scheiss and a moron to take it seriously. Does Mommy and Daddy know that you are posting such naughty things when they aren't looking?
Mill Workers Son

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 6, 2012
 
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Am I supposed to take this retarded garbage seriously? your gutter mentality is laughable. It takes a lowlife to post this scheiss and a moron to take it seriously. Does Mommy and Daddy know that you are posting such naughty things when they aren't looking?
So they did commit suicide when you came out of the closet?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mill Workers Son wrote:
<quoted text>
So they did commit suicide when you came out of the closet?
Your delusional rants are always good for a laugh. Just nbe glad my wife isn't reading what you post. She does not have the sense of humor that I possess which allows me to laugh at your nonsense rather than be offended by it. Just for the record, I have a track record on Topix of opposing gay marriage and gay adoption. What's your excuse?
Aids

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Dec 6, 2012
 
Tombstone Tribute

ashes to ashes
dust to dust
if he had stuck with pussie
he'd still be with us

Enjoy San Francisco and tell your "wife" to behave himself!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 6, 2012
 
Aids wrote:
Tombstone Tribute
ashes to ashes
dust to dust
if he had stuck with pussie
he'd still be with us
Enjoy San Francisco and tell your "wife" to behave himself!
Never been to S.F. and my wife is a female. Wrong on both counts. You have an imagination more vivid than the average five year old child. Don't worry, the tooth fairy is not gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garner Discussions

Search the Garner Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 25 min Victoria 54,827
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) 16 hr don 22
Police charge Raleigh man with heroin trafficki... (Apr '13) 16 hr help 3
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Wed Hey agentmontana 461
Back To Golf Course Coach Gottfried BBall Over (Mar '13) Jul 8 Red Head Coed 16
Senate Democrats try to pull focus from Obamacare Jul 7 no doubt 2
NEWS OBSERVER Promotes ANTI-AMERICAN CULT's Con... (Jul '12) Jul 7 Stephen 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Garner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garner
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••