Edwards' Life in Exile

Jun 20, 2011 Full story: TheDailyBeast.com 53

In John Edwards' hometown, residents are disgusted by the fallen former presidential candidate's cheating on Elizabeth Edwards.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rielle

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Johnny likes hotties.
phewreda

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2011
`Mr Edwards is getting a lesson on reaping the consequences of our actions.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Well then he can step down to the secters of City politics instead and play with all your liveson budget allocations commitees where and have the lesser secter that sisters with the richest secters as his affiliates instead of Upper middle class lower upper classmen instead.

Being a polpular role model to poverty and low income secters and permitting them top gossip and scandel to black ball all the families top secrets that excumunicated him.

Not a problem.
Big C

Wake Forest, NC

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Jaime, what on earth are you jabbering about. this post is about the life of a poon hound, not a politician.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6 Aug 20, 2011
But their could be connections right?

Get to a betting stock and place a bet.
Logjammer69

Fort Mill, SC

#7 Aug 20, 2011
that dude loves the sweet fur taco more than anyone. he could have sampled far sweeter treats had he played his cards right.

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2011
He is a Democrat. This event is a resume enhancer. Give it a few years Democrats will forgive him and he will return. Ted Kennedy killed a woman, look how his story ended.
Monica Lewinsky

Raleigh, NC

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Edwards should be ashamed of himself.
Big C

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Aug 20, 2011
rumour has it that slimy John asked his wife to perform a grumpy munchin on him as she was fading off into the sunset. now that's just wrong.
Rielle

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Johnny what are you getting me for Christmas?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#12 Nov 21, 2011
This type of behavior crosses party lines. How about the way Newt Gingrich served his fist wife who was suffering with cancer with divorce papers? I am not defending Edwars, but it speaks very poorly of those who support Gingrich for president.
Rielle

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Did Newt have a little bastard child like Johnny and I?

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#15 Nov 22, 2011
Rielle wrote:
Did Newt have a little bastard child like Johnny and I?
That is rather beside the point. Sexual infidelity is no less so just because there is no child involved. Both Edwards and Gingrich are equally morally disgusting.

While I hold to the fact that both parties are equally morally reprehensible, I must point out a fact inconvenient to those Republicans who like to play the morality card. It appears to be easier for a divorced and remarried Republican to get the nomination for president than in the Democratic party.

Ronald Reagan was divorced and remarried as was John McCain and that did not matter to the Republicans. Newt Gingrich is twice divorced and still is a serious candidate. For the party of "family values", that sounds like a major disconnect.

Ted Kennedy was rebuffed in 1980 in large part because of cheating and Chappaquidick. Gary Hart went from serious contender to off the radar screen when he was caught messing with a young model in 1984. John Edwards is now being shunned in the same way by the Dems.
Rielle

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2011
Johnny and I one bastard

Newt zero bastards

JOHYNNY AND I WIN!!!

And Johnny is just the son of mill worker.
Ronaldo from Equador

Wake Forest, NC

#17 Nov 22, 2011
Rielle -- I want your punani. I'm well equipped.

Since: Dec 09

Wake Forest, NC

#18 Nov 22, 2011
flbadcatowner wrote:
This type of behavior crosses party lines. How about the way Newt Gingrich served his fist wife who was suffering with cancer with divorce papers? I am not defending Edwars, but it speaks very poorly of those who support Gingrich for president.
Gingrich didn't do that. No doubt the man has a zipper problem but according to their daughter that divorce was requested by his wife (no doubt because of said zipper problem) and at the time of that hospital meeting she was recovering from successful surgery of a benign tumor.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/correcting-t...

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#19 Nov 22, 2011
Jeff DeWitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingrich didn't do that. No doubt the man has a zipper problem but according to their daughter that divorce was requested by his wife (no doubt because of said zipper problem) and at the time of that hospital meeting she was recovering from successful surgery of a benign tumor.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/correcting-t...
After all is said and done, Gingrich certainly is no holier than john Edwards, regardless of the details and whether they have been accurately reported.
Rielle

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2011
Johnny and I got a bastard

na na na na boo boo

Since: Dec 09

Wake Forest, NC

#22 Nov 23, 2011
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>After all is said and done, Gingrich certainly is no holier than john Edwards, regardless of the details and whether they have been accurately reported.
Mr. Gingrich didn't get his mistress knocked up and use campaign funds to try to hide it. He also married the woman after his divorce became final.

Gingrich may be a bit sleazy, but Edwards out sleazes just about everyone.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#23 Nov 23, 2011
Jeff DeWitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Gingrich didn't get his mistress knocked up and use campaign funds to try to hide it. He also married the woman after his divorce became final.
Gingrich may be a bit sleazy, but Edwards out sleazes just about everyone.
He has some shady financial dealings of his own in the past and was censured for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Annie's African Hair Braiding 5 hr Moonslicer 1
Beware ARBOR LAWN Landscape and Tree Removal 14 hr Hilarious 9
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... 16 hr Fred Bellamy 12
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Fri Iron Man 52
Gutting Hogs and the Bill of Rights Fri Scurvy Sammie Erv... 1
Man robbed, beaten after using Raleigh ATM Dec 21 Randy 1
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Dec 20 Resource Action 54
Garner Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web