Yes

No

Only Banned From Crazy People's Homes

Only Cops And Military Should Be Able To Get Them

I Don't Know Yet

Katie

London, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I voted that they should only be banned from crazy people's homes. Crazy people shouldn't own guns, or shoot guns.
Ronald

London, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I voted "Only Cops And Military Should Be Able To Get Them".
store owner

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2013
no!!!!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 3, 2013
More gun control laws are not the answer to resolving the problem. We need to control the criminals, not the weapon. Decent citizens have the right to protect themselves and must do so, for the police canít be everywhere. Since Obama has given us no reason to trust him, why should we believe he wants anti-gun laws for our protection? I believe itís a way to further his agenda in taking over our country. He has attacked our Constitution and our traditions even before the first election and has declared on several occasions that he wants to destroy America because of the way it supposedly treated the father.(The man deserted him so I am confused as to why he feels such allegiance to him) Radicals in Congress who support this President who has wrecked our economy, attacked our Constitution, violated our rights, and sat by while four Americans were murdered by Muslim terrorists in Benghazi, are all for controlling us. They have collaborated with Obama to take our freedoms and will continue to do so as long as we allow it. When our right to bear arms is taken away, we will no longer be free citizens.
Bill

London, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Guns aint the problem. Criminals are the problem.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Bill wrote:
Guns aint the problem. Criminals are the problem.
I certainly agree, Bill. The criminals are the problem, not the gun. Guns are just like anything else. Cars kill people, if used improperly, but no one is demanding control of them.
Katie

London, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly agree, Bill. The criminals are the problem, not the gun. Guns are just like anything else. Cars kill people, if used improperly, but no one is demanding control of them.
That is true. When someone stabs someone else with a knife, you don't hear people saying that we have to outlaw knives. People have beaten other people to death with baseball bats before. No one called for the outlawing of baseball bats because of those tragedies, that I can recall. I think that many Liberals want guns outlawed just because certain people of the Republican Party supports gun rights. We live in an era in which Liberals oppose anything that a majority of Republicans support. It's as simple and as stupid as that.
Just thinking here

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Let's see, I think we should make driving while drunk and using drugs illegal.....wait a minute... they already are!!!! But we still have that problem. Placing bans and more sticter laws on guns will only be obeyed by law abiding citizens. The bad guys don't care about laws people!!! We are still going to have rapists, murderers, robbers, theives, drug users and sellers no matter if it is illegal or not.
Just thinking here

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Apr 19, 2013
another thought has came to my mind... let's make it illegal to plant bombs at events such as marathons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) May 20 crazy for sex 101
News UMO presents Honorary Collegiate FFA degrees - May 16 Joyce 1
sexting... nude pic trade for bored spring breaker (Mar '12) May 13 Moondance 13
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) May 11 Kuklos 23
The Learning Experience in Raleigh raises $12,500 May 10 Ralph Patel 1
Please locate Craig Lyons (Dec '15) May 3 meme 4
Lisa Hess rape charges (Feb '13) Apr 26 jlom 2

Garner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages