Substantial Constitutional Question H...

Substantial Constitutional Question Heh Heh Heh

Posted in the Garner Forum

CJ Sairey Pawkah

Asheville, NC

#1 Sep 11, 2013
What a bunch of peeons! Did you ever think they is such a thang? Ho ho ho ha ha ha hee hee hee. That SCQ thang was put their for winnder dressing. You aint got no substantial constitutional question and we have done told you 500 times "No way and no how!" When will this ever sink in?

Here is your law review ardickle on it, some udderly worthless whining by former Justice Robert Orr:

http://law.campbell.edu/lawreview/articles/33...

You git now and don't approach this Court without yer title of nobility, you bunch of impudent contemptible little peeons.
CJ Sairey Pawkah

Asheville, NC

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Yer odds of getting to us on a "substantial constitutional question" <ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee!> are 4/10ths of 1 percent. How do you like them odds, North Carolidiots? You been told you got constituteral rites. <big belly laugh> And these false pretenses of rites mean you aint got no rites at all. All us whoors and madams on the supreme court laugh up our sleeves at you.
<snicker>
Hon Cherrie Beasley

Asheville, NC

#3 Sep 16, 2013
We really do enjoy being the cynosures of judicial decay and chicannery. Thanks for the ivory tower where we have our smelly feet rubbed by the clerks and sit on our miltant femist arses for Chinese food carry-outs while we delibberate. This has been another message to North Carolidiots from your favorite sharks, courtesans, political scurvs, and entittled shysters on the NC Supreme Court!
PS: Substantial constituteral rites ha ha ha. You're constituteral rites have been canceled! <snicker>
Paul Newbie

Skyland, NC

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Whatever we say even if it is a lie, it imports verity. If you challenge us from one direction you have no standing. If you challenge us from another direction you have waived your constituteral rites.

Hee hee hee heee heeeeeeee!
Hon Justus Barbie Jackson

Skyland, NC

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Justus Barbie Jackson

Just as us justuses are legally exempted from being sued we are also immune from prosecution for our sharp practices we do as spoliation, fraud and deceit, pergery, star chambertry, chickanery, subornation, show trialery, and other high crimes and misdemeaners. The outrageous prosecution of Pencilvanie Justice Joan Orie Melvin and displaying her in handcuffs would never have occured on North Carolina as we would have whitewarshed that and covered it up lickety split with the help of our two-hatted stable-boy, Johnnie C. Martin, in the court below. Why if they did that terrism on our judges here in our imperal state fully half of them would be already locked up doing time and Hon Sammy Ervin would have been lynched rurning a dienasty. The examples of Johnnie C. Martin, Jonnie "dispatch the fixers" Smith at AOC, and His Honor Scott "not to be showed to the defense lawyrs" Brewer of the District Court of Richmond county, proves that half-wittery, political trickery, Brady rule crimes, perjurry, the fraud of harmless error, wholesale violations of the code of judicial ethics, the laughable promises to review "substantial constitutional questions," and the commission of felonies may well be stepping stones to the higher offices of the judiciary in North Carolina. Videri quam esse! Sic semper tyrannis! Sieg Heil! Hostes humani generis!
Sammy Erv the Scurv Ervin

Asheville, NC

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Here in this Most Highest Court of the Tarhill State your constitutional rights have been conculsively persumed to be waivered. You can overcome this persumption by bending over backwards and kissing your own arse twicet before the trial judge while whistling Dixie. You must not miss a note. This terdition was established by Hon. Grammaw Sairey Pawkah and is now the Law of Thee Land. I have ordered myself another try to assend to the Most Highest Court and will be squatting my cheeks here after next election I have also ordered that the writer of this ardickle be found in contempt and thrwoed in jail:
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/...
Justus Markie Mark Martin

Asheville, NC

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Our NC Constitution is just for show. We don't ever pay any attention to it. Why should we? The law reveiwers don't even pay any attention to it either, so why should we. Hell, we haven't even read it, what does it say?

WTF would anybody ask us to enfarce the ferderal constitution when we don't know what's in it. Hell, give us time to read the state constitution first before you ask us to read the federal one. This is North Carolina and we're trying to emmewlate Mississipi. Give us a year & I'll get back to you. In the mean time I'm gearing up for the big campaign taking in all kinds of cash from the Krotch brothers and fatcat Ammerican corperations I'm going for Hon. CJ Grammaw Pahkah's throne. Us justuses gravitates towards money and power like blue botflies to a pile of cowdung. Vote for me! Don't I look like I got a honest face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Gottfried Bows Out a Loser 1 hr No Final Four Sin... 2
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) 2 hr anodize 91
McDonalds is Hiring Coach Gottfried Feb 22 Ronald McDonald 2
News "ICE" Facility Downtown Worries Residents (May '12) Feb 21 Fed up 14
Congratulations Coach K 1000 Cans Black Shoe Po... (Jan '15) Feb 19 KIWI Shoe Polish 3
Garner Music Thread (Jun '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 5
News Editorial: What does McCrory have against solar... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1

Garner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages