Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery set fo...

Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery set for 'American Idol' duel

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 24, 2011, titled Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery set for 'American Idol' duel. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina are each hoping for an "American Idol" homerun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Spring

United States

#1 May 24, 2011
ZZZzzzzzzzzzz; wake me when it's over.
watchman

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 24, 2011
The Prophet Camping has now declared the true time of judgment, October 21, 2011. We are currently seeking volunteers in the El Paso/Las Cruces area to pass out leaflets on street corners and sell t-shirts. If you believe you are a true watchman, we want you to join the Camping Army. Do you have what it takes to sound the message of doom? If so contact us ASAP, time is running short!
WOW

United States

#3 May 24, 2011
Watchman, go away!
ScottySuks

Dallas, TX

#4 May 24, 2011
His voice is no big deal! Sounds like every other country singer. Lauren has sang different genres of music and has showed the range her voice can hit. Hope she wins it :)
watchman

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 24, 2011
I am here on a spiritual mission and that is to take you with me to paradise. If you buy a shirt for $17.99 you will find forgiveness and be found worthy to enter the pearly gates. Remember October 21st, this time its for real, you can count on it!
watchman

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 24, 2011
You sad people, you worship American Idols and by doing so break one of God's 10 commandments. Come with us to place far, far away...
hehe

Laredo, TX

#7 May 24, 2011
Hehe.. hey "Watchman" you seem to worship a fake profit and a lost cause.. noone tells you a damn thing.. Oh crap.. I said "damn" I guess I'm doomed.. I only believe in God and I don't see Him trying to sell me a tee shirt.. BTW I'm voting for SCOTTY!!!!
hehe

Laredo, TX

#8 May 24, 2011
ScottySuks wrote:
His voice is no big deal! Sounds like every other country singer. Lauren has sang different genres of music and has showed the range her voice can hit. Hope she wins it :)
She also began sounding alot like Haylie..
Spring

United States

#10 May 27, 2011
Is it over???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Correctional Officers underpaid! (Jun '12) 2 hr Jeremy capps 15
709 Marjam Lane 2 hr Inquiring Minds 1
Mark Meadows 6 hr Kenneth Nance Jr 1
Abortion is Wrong 15 hr Cry for help 1
News Vehicle malfunctions investigated as possible c... Apr 12 Privilege 1
What area to rent in? Apr 11 Privilege 2
Joe Obvious and Mike Gottfired Apr 10 Cailey Scrugged Ya 1

Garner Jobs

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages