Wake Up Washington DC

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 15, 2013
"Wake Up America"
We can fix ALL of America's Real Issues!
1) Withdraw from the Free Trade Organization!
2) Abolish all Free Trade Acts!
3) Make America an Industrialized/Manufacturing Nation again, America cannot survive as a Service Industry!
4) Impose Term Limits(Two, Four year terms MAX) on all Elected Officials at all levels of Government and State and abolish the Electorial Colleges, Americas must elect the Politicians!
5) Stop all AID to foreign countries!
6) Produce what Americans Consumes in America by Americans!
7) Implement a National Healthcare Plan!
8) Bring our troops home,end all Conflicts/Wars, place our troops on America's Borders and protect America from Terrorist, Illegal Immagrants and Drugs!
9) Stop all legislation on Gun Control, Illegal Immigration,Gun Control,and stop attacking our Constitution, Ammendments, and Bill of Rights!

The above is a great START to making America Solvent and a Super Power again! "God Bless America"

I ask that all of America to contact their House Reps. and Senators! And demand them to fix it or get out! Please pass this on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The love of my life Jon 14 hr AshleyOgus 56
40 - 50 year old women 16 hr ricardo mullet 4
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) 16 hr Resource Action 78
you all and this topix sucks 17 hr hey 1
News Free cigarettes at Kinston Christmas Parade (Nov '13) Aug 31 Early 2
where are the strip clubs? Aug 29 hey 1
Garner Music Thread (Jun '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages