Child Prostration Ring for N C Judges...

Child Prostration Ring for N C Judges Union and Catawba Co.

Posted in the Garner Forum

thefuckedover one

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Judge Charles Thomas Edwards of Catawba Co. Judges William David Lee Judge Joshua Williams Judge Nathan Hunt Gwen of Union County are a pack of Pedophiles who is and did cover up a Child Prostitution Ring,so that they can get away with Real estate Freud ,the FBI the USDOJ is fully informed, and is covering it all up too ,like the Union County Sheriffs, and Sheriff Eddy Cathy a Dirty Scum Bag and yes I can prove it all in Court ,even the Perverts Court. how do you like me now LOL Dirty FUC_ERS
What

London, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
thefuckedover one wrote:
Judge Charles Thomas Edwards of Catawba Co. Judges William David Lee Judge Joshua Williams Judge Nathan Hunt Gwen of Union County are a pack of Pedophiles who is and did cover up a Child Prostitution Ring,so that they can get away with Real estate Freud ,the FBI the USDOJ is fully informed, and is covering it all up too ,like the Union County Sheriffs, and Sheriff Eddy Cathy a Dirty Scum Bag and yes I can prove it all in Court ,even the Perverts Court. how do you like me now LOL Dirty FUC_ERS
You need to learn how to spell.
Thefuckedoverone

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn how to spell.
you need to quite covering up for the perverted Sheriffs D.A.'s and Judges ,now piss off LOL you want good sleeping but it;s ok for the Judges to molest little Children. you are one FUCKEDUPCAT
Charlotte Observer Dirty

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Well it is what it is and this is how the State of North Carolina Rolls ,Covering up Crimes for Pervert Sheriffs Judges and D.A.'s.What else is New in North Carolina?
Monroe Citizne

Riverdale, IL

#6 Dec 1, 2013
ok This is what people don't want to know about the Dirty State Gov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Opinion Is Needed: Customer Interest Surve... Thu MSSurvey 1
Dear IBM Emloyees (Mar '16) Aug 14 John C 5
I love Jon (Mar '16) Aug 11 Steve 7
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Aug 11 Joe 116
Tarheel Monitoring LLC House Arrest Programs Na... (Dec '10) Aug 9 Billy Toon 7
The Murder of Janet Christiansen Abaroa and her... (Jan '06) Aug 7 Craftygal65 35
Run Away Teenager Aug 6 Please 1

Garner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages