Comments
38,301 - 38,320 of 59,114 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39677 Apr 29, 2013
Will someone spank me and put their fist up my ass,I wanna squeal like a pig,Texas style!

YEEEEEE.....HAAAAAA!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39678 Apr 29, 2013
Allen, you squeal like a pig every time you look in the mirror you idiot.A man who thinks he's a woman! How many mirrors have you shattered this week, dude?
Allen

Sweetwater, TN

#39679 Apr 29, 2013
Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly Waco you scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39680 Apr 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly Waco you scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?
OMG! What a sicko! Is this your idea of a post? GROSS!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39681 Apr 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Charlotte has far better airport service than any comparable sized city.Which leads me to wonder why any change is needed.The reasons cited were skimpy, at best.Just because the far larger D-FW operates as an authority doesn't mean Charlotte would benefit, at all.The real reason for republican backing of this idea will become apparent eventually, I suspect.
Personally, I think your intuition is correct. But time will tell.
emlu

Henderson, NV

#39682 Apr 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly. I'm a scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?
Waco sweetie, quit pretending to be Allen. We all know that your multi-personalties are just an excuse for your useless existence. Sweetie, you need to stop shooting your heroine, get back on your methadone, stop molesting the neighborhood kids, put your clothes on and have the psychiatric orderlies put your diaper on and lock you back in your crib. Now the world knows about your multiple sex organs sweetie.
daisy

Lenoir, NC

#39683 Apr 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Where is everybody?Why doesn't anyone answer me?How come no one talks to me?Do I have to make fake monikers again to answer me and talk to?Where are you emlu?Where are you Spoon?Where are you Arnold?Where are you Jeff?Where are you Allen?Where are you Boy George?Where are you waco?HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....I'm waco!Who am I?Where am I?What am I?I CONTROL THIS POST AND NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY NOT EVEN EMLU'S BIG FAT ASS...I AM THE MASTURBATER OF THIS POST... THIS IS MY POST!!!
Maybe if you had something to say worth a crap, someone would talk to you. I didn't think the mentally ill were allowed electronics. I guess since you are familiar with electricity, they deem it OK. Frankly, after skimming your posts, they should shove your PC or "hand held device" up yourass. You would like that too much though.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39684 Apr 30, 2013
Pelosi's top 10 contributors:
Top 10 Organizations Funding
Contributions
Occidental Petroleum $35,000
Mackenzie Patterson Fuller$14,800
Susman Godfrey Llp $10,500
Wells Fargo $10,250
National Association of Real Estate InvestmentTrusts $10,000,Alza Corporation $10,00United Parcel Service $10,000

Pelosi's "contributors" are small potatoes compaired to Goivernor Pat's gambling "contributors" They are all corrupting influences which should be outlawed with a death penalty.
United Steelworkers

$10,000

Google Incorporated

$10,000

American Association of Nurse Anesthetists

$10,000
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39685 Apr 30, 2013
Now that Charlotte's mayor is being appointed transportation secretary, will Governor McCory and his republikan henchmen have to eat some humble pie on the airport question?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39686 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Now that Charlotte's mayor is being appointed transportation secretary, will Governor McCory and his republikan henchmen have to eat some humble pie on the airport question?
Not likely, considering it is a state issue, not federal.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39687 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
If Charlotte appeals to the FAA, which will be controlled by their ersrwhile mayor, the decision will be in Charlottes' favor.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39688 Apr 30, 2013
Does the transportation secretary not control funds to airports, railroads,automobile roads and ports? An accountant should be able to figure that one out.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely, considering it is a state issue, not federal.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39689 Apr 30, 2013
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you had something to say worth a crap, someone would talk to you. I didn't think the mentally ill were allowed electronics. I guess since you are familiar with electricity, they deem it OK. Frankly, after skimming your posts, they should shove your PC or "hand held device" up yourass. You would like that too much though.
DAISY old girl, you don't have sense enough to tell a fake poster from a real poster? My avatar is there, plain for all to see. No avatar? Not me.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39690 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Does the transportation secretary not control funds to airports, railroads,automobile roads and ports? An accountant should be able to figure that one out.
<quoted text>
In this case, you appear to be correct.An appeal to the FAA will result in a favorable decision for Charlotte, as their former mayor, who is opposed to taking control of the airport from Charlotte, will be the person making the final decision.
Allen

Lenoir, NC

#39691 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.tcpilots.org/fundin g.html
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39693 Apr 30, 2013
Felonizing breast exposure, cutting out income tax on the rich and replacing that with sales tax on food, stealing airports, taking "contributions" from internet gambling interest, requiring back ground checks for dog owners--- republikans making government more intrusive and more corrupt.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39694 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Felonizing breast exposure, cutting out income tax on the rich and replacing that with sales tax on food, stealing airports, taking "contributions" from internet gambling interest, requiring back ground checks for dog owners--- republikans making government more intrusive and more corrupt.
To be honest, I thought you were fibbing about the dog owner thing.Until, I was informed by a local business owner that they wanted to send people to his house to investigate him, when he tried to adopt a dog.Considering this to be intrusive, he eschewed the adoption.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39695 Apr 30, 2013
It would be better IF I were , but you just cannot make this stuff up that these republikan idiots are actually doing.. They were elected to create jobs but all they can do is write laws that try to enforce THEIR religion , destroy one of the nation's best educational systems, and give more tax breaks to the rich. Today's Charlotte Observer reports that the total of tax breaks, tax exemptions, subsidies and rebates to select groups amounts to over 1 BILLION dollars annually in North Carolina while working people are hit harder and harder each year for more and more money...
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be honest, I thought you were fibbing about the dog owner thing.Until, I was informed by a local business owner that they wanted to send people to his house to investigate him, when he tried to adopt a dog.Considering this to be intrusive, he eschewed the adoption.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39696 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
No. That just means Foxx will be able to cover his ass for funneling federal funds from the airport to Clt's local govt in order to pay for local projects because the Commucrats have bankrupted Clt as well as our state for the last 120+ years!
When McCrory takes the airport away, the truth about Foxx and the Commucrats will come out!
I'm sure that Foxx and the Ruler will find a way to blame the Republicans, it all they do!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39697 Apr 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
It would be better IF I were , but you just cannot make this stuff up that these republikan idiots are actually doing.. They were elected to create jobs but all they can do is write laws that try to enforce THEIR religion , destroy one of the nation's best educational systems, and give more tax breaks to the rich. Today's Charlotte Observer reports that the total of tax breaks, tax exemptions, subsidies and rebates to select groups amounts to over 1 BILLION dollars annually in North Carolina while working people are hit harder and harder each year for more and more money...
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect that liberal rag to report anything but propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raleigh Web Design Agency Launches New Website ... 19 hr 20-20 laser eye s... 4
Sherri Mueller (Nov '11) Sun menmine 15
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... Aug 30 Ron 7
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Aug 29 stephen white 92
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Aug 25 DRC 467
Garner Music Thread Jun '14 Musikologist 1
Raleigh bar 'rescued' by Spike TV reality show (Apr '13) Oct '13 Gomer 6
•••
•••
•••

Garner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garner People Search