Comments
35,081 - 35,100 of 58,804 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36368 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
The funniest part of his post back to me when I pointed out his error is that "it was mistake not ignorance "dear" and didn't I know the difference. Yeah, I know the difference, he's ignorant, and pretty sure he didn't know the difference.

Location hidden

#36370 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Banning Guns Would Lower Suicide Rate, Says NYT
Go figure, the NYT's is a liberal rag!
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36371 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's a beautiful day here in southeast Texas, and of course i'm in love, so I feel great.I just mowed an acre of grass, and I'm not in pain.They did some procedures on both my knees, and for the first time in fifteen years, I can walk without limping, and I'm not i'm pain.Not being in constant pain, now that's a great thing.Praise the LORD!
I know your ass is in love with my delicious chocolate rump.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36372 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lu. Our snow has melted and that's probably our "snow storm" of the season. It was pretty if only for a little while. Getting ready for the move? You guys will be happy no matter where you live.:)
I didn't get any snow and I would have been there yesterday if possible.

Location hidden

#36373 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Go figure, the NYT's is a liberal rag!
The headline was on topix it figures it would be in the NYT.

Location hidden

#36374 Feb 17, 2013
Neal: Today's factories have fewer workers, fatter paychecks
This was a Topix headline as well.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36375 Feb 17, 2013
emlu don't you ever think about breakin my man waco's bed again. He don't like you're kind. Once he went black his ass can't go back. find your own dam bed.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36376 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> calm down girl.I backed Obama in the election.I'm pretty sure that makes me a non-republican.you seen awfully angry today.I thought we were on better terms?
I'm calm sweetie. Gail's back whoooo hooooo come to mama and get your chocolate

Location hidden

#36377 Feb 17, 2013
Some people should read the (if they can read) NYT story and guve it a try.

Location hidden

#36378 Feb 17, 2013
give
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36379 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
emlu don't you ever think about breakin my man waco's bed again. He don't like you're kind. Once he went black his ass can't go back. find your own dam bed.
Can't I have both of you? I love rogue giant fat ass planets!
Mike Du

Humble, TX

#36380 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your ass is in love with my delicious chocolate rump.
You sorry no good piece of garbage!Been cheating again slutski? You make me vomit.Think these losers need you? I did.But your fat tocks don't care about me.Wait.u just wait.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36381 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calm sweetie. Gail's back whoooo hooooo come to mama and get your chocolate
So you admit you are also"Allen"? Thought that could be.Allen was kind of nice at times.Oooohhh well.Schizo Gail, strikes again!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#36382 Feb 17, 2013
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.

Location hidden

#36383 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
emlu

Chicago, IL

#36384 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text> You sorry no good piece of garbage!Been cheating again slutski? You make me vomit.Think these losers need you? I did.But your fat tocks don't care about me.Wait.u just wait.
waco, why are you using Mike's moniker? Is it because no one else but yourself is answering your posts or are you having homosexual fantasies about Mike again? I know Mike will get you a job as a gay bartender in Greensboro, as long as you wear your Huggies or Pampers.

Location hidden

#36385 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
Less than a month after starting his second term, Obama is on a three-day golf getaway in Florida, while his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are skiing in Colorado. Oh, to be of the working class. All this on 550k a year.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36386 Feb 17, 2013
Gosh Gail, Still stirring up trouble.You never answered me though.You admit you are Allen?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#36387 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
You know there TSF, I'M NO FAN of Hagel myself.I just don't like him.

Location hidden

#36388 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... 59 min lol 4
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Aug 25 DRC 467
A pack of coyotes? or wolf hybred? in Fuquay! Aug 22 sundowner 1
Raleigh police: Man tried to bite off girlfrien... Aug 21 His latest victim 13
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Aug 21 Coach 38
Dumb southerners Aug 20 southerner 15
Garner Music Thread Jun '14 Musikologist 1
•••
•••
•••