waco tx

Houston, TX

#36265 Feb 17, 2013
Me thinks there shuld bee a id fur every thang and there wuldnt bee a cry for discrimination. gail is dat you. gail gail i aint no gail
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36266 Feb 17, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
you gonna beat up az brother lol. you can't make dis sh!t up
I would meet in any parkin lot to beat his Fck'n pimp ass in place.
He's goin to end up givin that girl herpes.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36267 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The better question is why is Homeland Security buying hundreds of millions of rounds if 223's, 5.56's, and 7.62's? What does Homeland Security need with all of this assualt rifle ammo? It's not like they're protecting our borders with it!
Obviously to kill the nuts who are so paraniod about our government.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36268 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I use your own words against you and you claim I'm arguing something you're not. You are truly delusional!
The owners goal is to turn a profit, not to provide jobs! No company wants to lay off anyone which is why they don't hire unless there's a longterm need for the future. In a down economy, the future is dim, therefor no new jobs, which is why businesses try to do more with less. Also, instead of hiring, most use temp agencies. There's no insurance to provide and they can cut the jobs with no consequences.
Again, that is the goal, to make money! Spend little, make more! Labor laws are needed for those who are incompetent enough to take care of themselves.....usually the govt educated employees! You call the owners greedy but yet you have never ponied up the money or assumed the risk to start a business! It's easy to throw rocks when you have nothing invested to lose.
I have many friends who are the "little man" but they don't bitch about labor laws, they understand their roles within the company.
I fully understand a business is only concerned about making money and not about employing people. This is why we have labor laws. You are making my point for me. If not for the laws, the business would demand the workers to work for more hours with no extra pay.

You can keep claiming the individual can get treated fairly without help from our government all you wish, but you have not demonstrated this to be possible and history shows this not to be possible.
Not to meantion your contradiction of not opposing labor laws. Minimum wage is a labor law. Do you oppose it? Of course you do, as you likely opposed all labor laws. But when the law has been in place for a long time and you see it is good, you do not oppose it. This shows you fail to have vission for progress.
This is the definition of a conservative. You wish for everything to always stay the same. If we always did this, we would be a third world nation.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36269 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me at Rachel Maddow.
Stay in that bubble.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36270 Feb 17, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
In a turning of the tables, liberty minded gun makers and companies that supply firearms, accessories and ammunition have determined that they have had it with anti-gun governments at the city, state and Federal levels, even if it means lost revenue. Several companies have announced that they will no longer be supplying equipment to hostile governments, police forces or first responders. New York and California have become the prime targets, making an example of out-of-touch politicians who continue to trample upon the Constitutionally protected rights of their citizens to keep and bear arms.
Got any names of these companies?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36271 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>We recieved several emails from companies saying the same thing. I read last night that Egypt is buying 100,000 9mm pistols. Problem 1 is some "police" are not trained to use them. I am still trying to find out who will be the supplier.
So give us a name?
I do not support

Charlotte, NC

#36272 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Stay in that bubble.
Any idiots that only care about themselves....
This thread is useless

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36273 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I fully understand a business is only concerned about making money and not about employing people. This is why we have labor laws. You are making my point for me. If not for the laws, the business would demand the workers to work for more hours with no extra pay.

You can keep claiming the individual can get treated fairly without help from our government all you wish, but you have not demonstrated this to be possible and history shows this not to be possible.
Not to meantion your contradiction of not opposing labor laws. Minimum wage is a labor law. Do you oppose it? Of course you do, as you likely opposed all labor laws. But when the law has been in place for a long time and you see it is good, you do not oppose it. This shows you fail to have vission for progress.
This is the definition of a conservative. You wish for everything to always stay the same. If we always did this, we would be a third world nation.
We are a third world nation...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36274 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, found this link and I enjoyed the article, but I think the posts to the article speak more to the problem of today's society and work ethics.
http://www.mamapedia.com/article/why-complain...
Read your article too. Do you ever wonder how long the doctor diagnosing you or a family member as been working, or should he/she just walk out in the middle of you being worked in and say "sorry, you're on your own, no OT for me?" Pharmacists work 10-12 hour shifts, may want to check your prescriptions next time you get one. Think about surgeons, you want one to walk out during your surgery because he couldn't go into OT? I've actually read and this hopefully isn't going to kill anyone, but chefs or cooks work extremely long hours and they all say they love their jobs. Do you think farmers trying to get in the crop or those that work most of the night to save their crop from frost or the cold don't do so because of OT? People ought to be grateful if they're having a hard time making ends meet for overtime. I don't get what's wrong with people that want more but aren't willing to work for it.
Black and white as always. Of course a doctor can cut his hours to a reasonable level, yet never have to walk out in the middle of a procedure. This is the grey way our reality actually works.
Would you rather have a doctor operating on you while very tired due to overwork?

Of course people will aways want more and work less. So? This is human nature. We are not machines.

BTW, cooks are not thrilled by working long hours.One can love their job but not like some things about it at the same time. Just as one can love a person yet not like some of the things about the person.
Not sure why I have to explain this to an adult.

Location hidden

#36275 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I fully understand a business is only concerned about making money and not about employing people. This is why we have labor laws. You are making my point for me. If not for the laws, the business would demand the workers to work for more hours with no extra pay.

"Third Worldism has been defined as "the idea, popular among Third World autocrats and many American and French leftists in the late 60s and 70s, that – contrary to orthodox Marxism's view that the Western working class would deliver the world from the tyranny of capital ... Third World elites were the privileged historical actor."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36276 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, we get along fine, but what's wrong with people like Paris Hilton not earning her money and getting it from her parents? Not all people steal money like Jesse Jackson Jr and his wife. Which would you rather, someone that's getting money from their parents or those that steal? Stealing money from taxpayers is a crime. There's no pride in it, but getting money from your parents isn't against the law. To me, it's shortsighted on the parents' part to not require their children to work for a living, but they won't be doing time because living off your parents isn't a crime.
Did you notice I even made the last sentence rhyme?
I note how the republicans all hate MLK. The trend is clear.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36277 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, do you find it peculiar the government is trying to control the consumption of soft drinks or painkillers if needed, but we can't make people have proper ID to vote? Bloomberg and the Obumma crowd can find to time to send out the soft drink police and painkiller police (when there's a genuine need), but can't help people get an ID that would not only keep them from being victims of identity theft, etc and use this same ID for voting and also verify that the correct person is getting the proper medical care for them by using an ID. I think there should be an ID required for everything and there wouldn't be this cry of discrimination.
The difference is, our team(democrats) do not all support the ideas of policing soft drink and painkillers. BTW, your team is agains the painkiller marijuana. Our team is not.
Seems your team is for anything that makes it hard to vote, our team is for making voting easier.
I think the lack of people voting is more of a problem than the idea some may be voting that should not be. As studies keep showing your fears are not warrented anyways. Just as with marijuana.
Your team is always in fear of what has no evidence, yet your team is in denial of what has evidence. The trend is clear.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36278 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, do you find it peculiar the government is trying to control the consumption of soft drinks or painkillers if needed, but we can't make people have proper ID to vote? Bloomberg and the Obumma crowd can find to time to send out the soft drink police and painkiller police (when there's a genuine need), but can't help people get an ID that would not only keep them from being victims of identity theft, etc and use this same ID for voting and also verify that the correct person is getting the proper medical care for them by using an ID. I think there should be an ID required for everything and there wouldn't be this cry of discrimination.
Anyone who uses word like "Obumma" is immature. Grow up please.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36279 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So when does a new Escalade, a 60" flat screen with an Xbox,$200 shoes, cigarettes, beer, steaks, etc...become essential goods?
The little man needs representation because he was dumbed down by the govt schools. Who's fault is that?
Your opinion is just that, and it's wrong as usual!
I never claimed all rich have self responsibility so no rebuttal is needed for your ridiculous claims.
I really do not think anyone on minimum wage owns a new Escalade and a 60 inch flat screen......
You are clearly out of touch with reality here. Just how would one even get a loan for a new Escalade making minimum wage?
If minimum wage goes up to nine per hour, I still cannot imagine anyone making this to be buying new Escalades.

But thanks for showing us just how scewed your perception of realitty is. It clears a lot of things up for me.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36280 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So when does a new Escalade, a 60" flat screen with an Xbox,$200 shoes, cigarettes, beer, steaks, etc...become essential goods?
The little man needs representation because he was dumbed down by the govt schools. Who's fault is that?
Your opinion is just that, and it's wrong as usual!
I never claimed all rich have self responsibility so no rebuttal is needed for your ridiculous claims.
I did not say you "claimed all rich have self responsibility", I said you act like it.
You keep claiming the poor are poor due to a lack of self responsibility as if the rich are rich due to self responsibility. Of course this is not always the case as many of the rich never even earned the money they have. Trust fund kids are everywhere.
Even if you did earn great wealth, you may still have many areas in your life that lack self responsibility. Wealth is not everything. It is not the best measure of a person, period.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36281 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you have no concept of how business works. I'm glad I never encountered an employee as incompetent as yourself!
As ussual, you have no rebuttal, so you resort to the personal attacks. I win by your default.

Location hidden

#36282 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not think anyone on minimum wage owns a new Escalade and a 60 inch flat screen......
You are clearly out of touch with reality here. Just how would one even get a loan for a new Escalade making minimum wage?
If minimum wage goes up to nine per hour, I still cannot imagine anyone making this to be buying new Escalades.

But thanks for showing us just how scewed your perception of realitty is. It clears a lot of things up for me.
Hey diva, ever hear of cosigners?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36283 Feb 17, 2013
usual

Location hidden

#36284 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not think anyone on minimum wage owns a new Escalade and a 60 inch flat screen......

Obtaining credit by false pretenses...identity theft... Etc etc etc...

Guess who is fiscally responsible if your identity is stolen? You are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Music Thread (Apr '14) 5 hr Musikologist 3
Review: Annie's African Hair Braiding Sat Moonslicer 1
Beware ARBOR LAWN Landscape and Tree Removal Sat Hilarious 9
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... Sat Fred Bellamy 12
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Fri Iron Man 52
Gutting Hogs and the Bill of Rights Dec 26 Scurvy Sammie Erv... 1
Man robbed, beaten after using Raleigh ATM Dec 21 Randy 1
Garner Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web