jayc

Bedford, UK

#1 Mar 18, 2013
hi iv got a jonway (guoben) madness 125 put new carb and airflow box (standerd) on...but the last owner replace part that were the wrong make try to set the card up and on the airflow box there some 3 tubes sticking out i now ones a draining tube but the 2 others i have no idear.. I got told the mixture screw should be one an harf turns of being done up tite...If any one can help ill be very grait full thanks
Pathetic

Asheville, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2013
jayc wrote:
hi iv got a jonway (guoben) madness 125 put new carb and airflow box (standerd) on...but the last owner replace part that were the wrong make try to set the card up and on the airflow box there some 3 tubes sticking out i now ones a draining tube but the 2 others i have no idear.. I got told the mixture screw should be one an harf turns of being done up tite...If any one can help ill be very grait full thanks
Try some other language. English is not doing it for you. Could you just grunt it out like a pig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The love of my life Jon 19 hr AshleyOgus 56
40 - 50 year old women 21 hr ricardo mullet 4
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) 21 hr Resource Action 78
you all and this topix sucks 21 hr hey 1
News Free cigarettes at Kinston Christmas Parade (Nov '13) Aug 31 Early 2
where are the strip clubs? Aug 29 hey 1
Garner Music Thread (Jun '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages