Wake County Deputies under investigation

Wake County Deputies under investigation

Posted in the Garner Forum

No name

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2006
People please!!!! As reporters do you not have the obligation to tell the truth and find out the true, ethical story? If the tables were turned there would never be any "news stories" about it. Remember, two sides to every story, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. These officers put their lives on the line for "all" citizens daily and my how quick we are to pass judgement on them. Pastor Wise needs to look in the mirror and question his own motives here. Could it be that politics has come into play here?? Election time, remember?
Here Now

Benson, NC

#2 Sep 14, 2006
What the officers did was dispicable. Pastor Wise (a pastor of a church who should set an example) should not have parked across two spaces. If you want to park away from other cars drive to and park in a remote part of the lot. Shame on you Pastor Wise.
No name

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2006
How do we know that this is what really happened? If the officers were wrong, let them be punished, but, if this is all about greed, politics, and racism then I think more than one needs to hang their head in shame. There is more to this story than meets the eye.
Jsmith

Raleigh, NC

#4 Oct 17, 2006
Can someone please tell me exactly where Pastor Wise is a Pastor. You can become a Pastor online.

It is amazing how people always beleive the bs that the media reports.
Very Concerned

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2006
And that my friend, is exactly what this is BS!!!!! Award these officers, don't make them resign!!!!
Brotha of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Is there a link between racism, police corruption and the killing of unborn children!? Let's all judge for ourselves by exploring the web-site of Life Dynamics Incorporated!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Alexander Ellis (Jun '13) 19 min Truth 7
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... (Dec '14) 9 hr Josh Leake 58
The love of my life Jon Mon AshleyOguslostJon... 26
Do you need urgent and legitimate loan (May '13) Jun 28 nordma 17
Joe Ovious and For Profit Colleges (Nov '14) Jun 26 Idiot Joe 6
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Jun 25 Cringely 69
Lost Toy Manchester Terrier $$ reward$$ Jun 3 MissJoeysMomma 1
More from around the web

Garner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE