deb

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I'm moving in a couple of months, I'm wondering what is a safe neighborhood ? And what are the best high schools?
idea

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

deb wrote:
I'm moving in a couple of months, I'm wondering what is a safe neighborhood ? And what are the best high schools?
Green Hope is the best HS (there is a website that gives you any static you want, call the school to find out the link if you can't find it by googling it.)

We have a nice website with all sorts of crime statistics per neighborhood (call police department if you can't find it by googling for it on the web). I think west Cary is pretty safe except near the apartments in the Ambery section of Cary.(They tried to fix that area by putting a police station in the strip mall located next to the apartments.) BTW, one of the reasons the area in general is safe is because of the police, they are very good.
deb

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

idea wrote:
<quoted text>Green Hope is the best HS (there is a website that gives you any static you want, call the school to find out the link if you can't find it by googling it.)

We have a nice website with all sorts of crime statistics per neighborhood (call police department if you can't find it by googling for it on the web). I think west Cary is pretty safe except near the apartments in the Ambery section of Cary.(They tried to fix that area by putting a police station in the strip mall located next to the apartments.) BTW, one of the reasons the area in general is safe is because of the police, they are very good.
Thank u!!
Rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I do not know if you are looking for house or apt. , but Heritage community in Wake Forest, I believe is one of the best communities
Gang Banga

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Welcome to wake county public schools. Has anyone ever seen a white kid in a wake county public school?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garner Discussions

Search the Garner Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 53 min State of Florida 55,736
Anyone remember ICQ? 14 hr Jp-Man 2
angel gonzalez 20 hr him 1
How's the weather Jul 21 PaulMarks601 1
Blue Cross To Offer Gay NC Couples Family Policies Jul 21 WasteWater 11
Jehovah's Witnesses convention bigger this year Jul 20 Wang 16
Loan needed (Apr '13) Jul 20 Eric 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Garner Jobs

•••