DMV revokes driving privileges

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Charlotte Observer

Young illegal immigrants who stepped out of the shadows to win a two-year reprieve from deportation under a fledgling federal program got dark news this week from the state Division of Motor Vehicles.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
Magadala

Brownsville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yi Hoo! Way to go!

They are trying to piece meal them to being legal. Illegal aliens should not get anything!!! They aren't suppose to be here! To accommodate them in ANY way only encourages them to stay and others to come! Thanks NC!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Magadala wrote:
Yi Hoo! Way to go!
They are trying to piece meal them to being legal. Illegal aliens should not get anything!!! They aren't suppose to be here! To accommodate them in ANY way only encourages them to stay and others to come! Thanks NC!
i think they should get something a boot hard enough for the great grand parents to feel it,the should spend that 2 years locked up.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I care hear the whining, can't you?
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
No.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I told you guys yesterday, too many repub's are in Washington forcing States to listen to them and repealing or revoking the licenses was going to happen. They cannot retrieve honest DATA on any of these invaders, which disqualifies them from not only driving but getting DACA... Yes!
LOL

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
Absolutely!
mmhhhmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

They going to drive with or with out a D.L o_O .
DanDan

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

They aren't illegal. They have lawful presence for 2 years. Until then learn your facts.
Magadala wrote:
Yi Hoo! Way to go!
Rico the Sexual Deviant

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

DanDan wrote:
They aren't illegal. They have lawful presence for 2 years. Until then learn your facts.
<quoted text>
They're still illegal aliens. However, there is a 2 moratorium on them not getting removed from the USA for being illegal. That's all DACA is.

Moreover, the issuance of a drivers license is a "10th amendment right on each respective State. A state can revoke a US Citizens drivers license as any time, therefore a State can also choose to issue or not issue a drivers license to non-residents including illegal aliens.

sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
Whimpering, whining and sniveling! like always! Give em time and they'll cry the race card.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

mmhhhmmm wrote:
They going to drive with or with out a D.L o_O .
That's a fact...they don't care what our laws say....they think they are above them. Maybe a few really want to prove themselves worthy to be legal citizens, but probably most just expect it to be handed to them and won't change a thing in the way they act regarding our laws. They have been given too much leeway...period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Garner Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Garner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••