In N.C., you can let your gun show

In N.C., you can let your gun show

There are 70 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Jun 21, 2010, titled In N.C., you can let your gun show. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Eric Shuford Jr., 67, of Cary typically keeps his Russian 9 mm Makarov sidearm with him from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Repub

Elkhorn City, KY

#62 Jun 27, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Gone with the wind.
I leave town for a few days and the fine NC rednecks stoop so low as to fake posts. That in itself tells all about your character, lacking would be my best description. I even read one where one of the rednecks went to one of the big cities in NC, whew, must have been so frightening for him. Exactly what kind of neighborhoods do you frequent that thugs are walking down the street vandalizing the motorists. Way to much television for the inbreeds. I am forced to travel a lot, Chicago, NY, Detroit, but never witnessed events like that. Proves how ignorant the rednecks really are. Arm teachers, thinking they would stop school shootings. I am amazed at the logic behind such a post. Now tell me they don't inbreed in NC.
Law

Omaha, NE

#63 Jun 27, 2010
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly as I figured. Leave your poor daughter alone. You rednecks have no shame.
More fodder from a mental eunuch.
Law

Omaha, NE

#64 Jun 27, 2010
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>I leave town for a few days and the fine NC rednecks stoop so low as to fake posts. That in itself tells all about your character, lacking would be my best description. I even read one where one of the rednecks went to one of the big cities in NC, whew, must have been so frightening for him. Exactly what kind of neighborhoods do you frequent that thugs are walking down the street vandalizing the motorists. Way to much television for the inbreeds. I am forced to travel a lot, Chicago, NY, Detroit, but never witnessed events like that. Proves how ignorant the rednecks really are. Arm teachers, thinking they would stop school shootings. I am amazed at the logic behind such a post. Now tell me they don't inbreed in NC.
Never has so many words been put to print that have amounted to so little. Your ignorance is measured on the Richter Scale.
BUDZ4U

Thomasville, NC

#65 Jun 27, 2010
Let's not judge anyone.... We all should be sitting down and letting our elected officials know we want to keep our guns and our right to bear arms.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#66 Jun 28, 2010
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>I leave town for a few days and the fine NC rednecks stoop so low as to fake posts. That in itself tells all about your character, lacking would be my best description. I even read one where one of the rednecks went to one of the big cities in NC, whew, must have been so frightening for him. Exactly what kind of neighborhoods do you frequent that thugs are walking down the street vandalizing the motorists. Way to much television for the inbreeds. I am forced to travel a lot, Chicago, NY, Detroit, but never witnessed events like that. Proves how ignorant the rednecks really are. Arm teachers, thinking they would stop school shootings. I am amazed at the logic behind such a post. Now tell me they don't inbreed in NC.
If there's nothing to fear then why are you here ?
RoadKill

Reidsville, NC

#67 Jun 28, 2010
Repub wrote:
We wuz north of Durham on Hwy. 70 in 1986 or so. Next time someone FORCES you to travel to a real city, say Chicago, NY, Detroit, instead of riding behind the blacked out windows of a limousine rent yourself a convertible and see the city. Park the convertible on the street and get yourself some exercise. They have some of the most restrictive firearms laws in the USA and no rednecks so a brave soul like you will be just fine. I is glads ta heer yawl aunt got no mo rednecks in KY. Yawl tradesed up ta crackheads?
somewhere

Winston Salem, NC

#68 Jun 28, 2010
RoadKill wrote:
<quoted text>
We wuz north of Durham on Hwy. 70 in 1986 or so. Next time someone FORCES you to travel to a real city, say Chicago, NY, Detroit, instead of riding behind the blacked out windows of a limousine rent yourself a convertible and see the city. Park the convertible on the street and get yourself some exercise. They have some of the most restrictive firearms laws in the USA and no rednecks so a brave soul like you will be just fine. I is glads ta heer yawl aunt got no mo rednecks in KY. Yawl tradesed up ta crackheads?
Good one

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#69 Jun 28, 2010
Repub wrote:
Let me help, my little moron.

We mock you because it is so easy.

Get an avatar, get a location, get some data, and it will be harder to imitate an ignorant POS like you.

Then get an education.

Your pea brained waste is a terrible thing to mind.
Redneck

Greensboro, NC

#71 Dec 25, 2012
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>The least cause causes of deaths for kids. 3,184 killed in 2006, 17,451 non fatal gun injuries. Nah, thats not many. I'm certain that number is acceptable for the rednecks. Quite simply, you are stupid. Another redneck on here talking about property values, then claiming somebody is going to kick his door in and kill him. I don't have such fears in my neighborhood and would never have bought a home in such a place. Any low life scum punk can buy a gun and just like a redneck has to act stupid. Sorry fellers but no liberal here. I believe in protecting my gun rights. And strutting around out in public packing isn't the way. Every time one of you idiots do this stupid crap it gives them that much more to work with against decent people. And yes, I do stand by my statement. I own several guns but to get out in public strutting like a banty rooster is only something an idiot would do. It is a simple process to use a trigger lock. So simple even a redneck might figure it out. Of course that is if his sister shows him where to put it. But again for the slower ones, only a coward gets out in public letting his gun show.
Yes I carry every day. So I am a redneck. I carry to protect my life and my family. When I strap on my gun my whole demeanor changes. I will make every effort to avoid any conflicts. I will not have road rage. I will not start any kind of altercations. I will leave the scene to keep from using my firearm. I will only use my gun as a last resort to save a life or lives. I carry concealed, and no one knows I do. Yes I am a redneck and I know how to use a trigger lock. I keep my guns locked down unlike some gun owners do. If the guns that killed innocent school children in Newtown would have been secured, that tragedy would not have happened.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#73 Dec 26, 2012
Pat Garrett wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! So you're Billy the Kid? You can outdraw the other guy because you're faster? You are sooo machismo! You are such a hero out here in the Wild West!
Jane you ignorant slut.
This guy drew and fired and killed the guy who was ALREADY AIMING A RIFLE AT HIM.
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx...
Please use something other than Hollywood for your facts.

That is what happens in the real world, numbnuts. Try getting your head out of the liberal news ass and look things up for yourlsef.

It's time to get off the liberal baby bottle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mob members indicted on federal charges (Nov '08) 12 hr Lildiddy 37
NCSU Football Throws Sexual Assault Part 12 hr Davey Dumbren 1
CREE Stock Continues Plunge (Aug '15) Aug 21 Dim Wits 10
Dear IBM Emloyees (Mar '16) Aug 21 Falling Apart 6
Shaing wife (Mar '12) Aug 21 FWCouple 6
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Aug 19 FWCouple 117
Your Opinion Is Needed: Customer Interest Surve... Aug 17 MSSurvey 1

Garner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance